{{Whipped - Mingi - ATEEZ}}

You and Ateez were spending some time together. Hongjoong was your good friend who introduced you to his group. You now we're all quite close.

After a while you had developed a tiny crush on Mingi. Okay maybe not tiny but we get the point.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Mingi asked.

"Uh sure. I'll take a Sprite." You said quietly. He smiled at you making you melt. Little did you know that when he turned around, he was a blushing mess.

He gained back his confidence and handed you your sprite. His body sat by yours. You tried so hard not to lose it. The boys were arguing over a movie.

They did rock paper scissors. The last round was you and San. San won, choosing Into The Woods.

About halfway through your eyes felt extremely heavy. You tried to stay awake as to not be rude. It was hard.

Next thing you know you were asleep.

~

Mingi was watching the movie when he felt your head on his shoulder. He whipped his head in your direction in surprise. He tried not to wake you up.

He smiled to himself as he moved a piece of your hair out of your face. His hands brushed your soft skin causing him to blush.

Despite you thinking he liked you, he did. He was whipped for a girl. And that girl was you.

~

Sorry for the cringe sksk. Don't forget y'all can request!