{{Waiting - Jaehyun - NCT}}

A/N - btw I did one a lot like this on Instagram.

~

You and Jaehyun were on one of your quite common, late night walks. Since it was February you both had large coats on and hot packs.

"Lemme see your hand."

You took your hand out of your pocket and held it out. He grabbed yours and smiled.

You saw him check his phone. Something you both don't do on your walks. It was your time together.

"Whatcha doing Jae?"

"Happy Valentine's day!"

You got confused. He flashed the clock in his phone to you. 12:04.

"Aw you too. Happy Birthday." You said turning to grab his face. You pecked him lightly and he giggled.

"How about we sleep for a bit and we can do whatever tomorrow."

"That sounds amazing."

You two walked back to your apartment. You were unlocking the door when Jaehyun said something that caught your attention.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure!" You spun around to see him on one knee, holding a velvet box with a diamond ring.

"I was going to wait till dinner but I just couldn't and I-"

"Yes!"

"Oh my god really?!"

"Of course Jae your my universe!"

"You're mine too." He slipped the ring on your finger and before he was all the way standing you kissed him.

"This is the best night walk we've ever had."

"Agreed."

Jaehyun picked you up, you both laughing, and carried you inside.