{{Enemies - Jungkook - BTS}}

I got inspiration from the song Enemies by Lauv

~

You opened your locker. Splash.

Jungkook

You stomped down the crowded hallway with your backpack that was somehow dry. People saw your face and made a path way. You walked up to Jungkook who was with his friends, and tapped his shoulder.

His tall figure turned and his smile dropped. He looked at you, smirked, and said, "I see it wor-"

He was cut off by your fist. You turned and started to walk away. You were soon stopped by the principal.

You looked up and flashed an innocent smile. He shook his head and dragged you and Jungkook to ISS.

After signing in you sat in the back. Jungkook suprisingly sat by you. You looked at him and rolled your eyes.

I hate him.

You pulled out a drawing and started filling in a few spots. Your drawing was almost finished.

"Let's bust out." He whispered.

"I'd love to, but if that means working with you. Hell no." You harshly whispered.

"Fine I'll do it myself." He mumbled before standing up.

"Excuse me sir. I saw there were some kids in the bathroom beating up one of the freshman on the way here." Jungkook said. You looked up to see the teacher rush out. Jungkook ran to the desk and grabbed the man's keys. He quickly locked the door.

"Let's go before he gets back." He said walking over to his desk and grabbing his backpack.

"Again. Hell no." You said. Before returning to your work. He rolled his eyes and walked over to the window. He opened it then sighed. You heard his foot steps come over to your desk.

He flicked your head to get your attention then said, "Your coming." You got up and looked him in the eyes. Your face only inches apart.

"I said. Hell. No." You repeated. You started to stand up but he grabbed your wrist and pulled you to the window. You rolled your eyes as Jungkook climbed out of the window.

You then saw his hand extend out as to help you. You pushed it away then climbed out yourself.

"I'm sorry." You heard him say.

You laughed and said, "No your not."

"I am. Im tired of being enemies." He said.

"Why? You aren't the one who has to endure the constant embarrassment. What did I ever do to you!?" You yelled in his face. Tears started making their way out. You were tired of the torture.

"I like you, Okay!" He yelled.

You felt your eyes tearing up. "Then why did you bully me. I liked you so I tried to get closer but you hated me." You said quietly.

"Please. I'm sorry." Jungkook begged.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. You went to far." You said before turning to walk away. You cried. You liked him but he caused you to much pain. You felt bad for not forgiving him but it was impossible to forgive him.

I'm sorry Jungkook but you made me feel terrible for to long. You missed your chance.