{{Anxiety - Yuta - NCT}}

This book is turning in to almost all NCT, I'm sorry I'll try and do other groups.

~

"Y/N?" You heard faintly. You were trembling. Your head was pounding. You felt extremely hot. You heard steps come through the bedroom.

You took a shaky breath which caught his attention. You saw a sliver of light that was soon blocked by Yutas body.

He stepped inside the closet and sat next to you. He pulled you closer. You burried your head in his chest and clung to him like a koala.

"It's okay, I'm here." He said in a calming voice. He stroked your hair and kissed the top of your head. You took in a shaky breath in attempts to calm down but it only got worse. He laid his head on top of yours and sighed. He rubbed your back gently in attempts to comfort you.

"I'm ss- sorry." You said through tears.

He some how pulled you closer and said, "Don't apologize. It's okay. Just let it out." His voice and presence brought you a slow coming peace. You took a breath of relief and looked up at him. His simple actions and words stopped the flow of tears. He smiled at your tear stained face and gave you a sweet kiss. He wipped the moisture off of your face and kissed your forehead.

You rested your head back on his chest and listened to his heart beat. "I'm sorry about your shirt." You apologized. It was soaking wet. He chuckled a bit and kissed your cheek as to say it's okay.

"You know I'll be here for you as long as I breath. It's my purpose to make you happy." He said. You really needed that.

"That was really sweet Yuta," you said. He smiled and laced his large hand in yours.

"You hungry?" He asked after a few minutes. These anxiety attacks always drained your energy. You needed food and sleep. He knew you well. You nodded and he got up. He walked out and you stood up. You washed your face and fixed your hair up into a messy bun. After changing into a less wet hoodie you walked out of the bedroom.

Yuta stopped when he saw you. He was almost to your bedroom with a large bowl of ramen. "Let's eat out here," you said with a faint smile. He nodded and set the bowl on the bar. You sat beside him and shared the ramen, although he let you eat most of it.

"Thank you." You said reaching for another bite with your chopsticks.

"Anything for you my love." He said and grabbed your free hand.

~

Sorry this is long, I didn't notice how long it got till now. Anyways, I deal with an anxiety issue so this is more how I experience my attacks but everyone is different. Thanks for reading!