{{Zoo pt.1 - Felix - Stray Kids}}

You had decided to take the boys to the zoo as a surprise for their off day.

"Y/N, don't get me wrong, we love you but why did you drag us out so early?" Seungmin asked. You could tell he wasn't happy.

"If I told you it would ruin the surprise." You said. The boys rolled their eyes. Despite them being tired they still were especially curious, Especially Felix.

"Baaaabbbbeeee." he whined. You simply put in your earbuds and turned up your music. He then flopped his he'd on your lap and started poking your face. You took out your earbuds and gave him the death look. (Y'all know what I'm talking about).

He waited a few seconds and did it again. You pulled out your earbuds and scolded him. "FELIX I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT STOP ILL BEAT YOUR AUSTRALIAN ASS TILL YOU CANT SEE!" You said. Felix sat up and looked out the window while everyone else was laughing. You put your earbuds back in and started playing your music. That was a bit funny but Felix was upset. You texted him an apology because you know he wouldn't listen.

He glanced at his phone and looked at you. You kissed him in the cheek which instantly made him forgive you. He grabbed your hand and you leaned on his shoulder.

After a bit you grabbed the aux cord to the van and plugged it in. The boys noticed and started yelling requests.

"Let me play something then I'll take requests." You said receiving a few sighs. You started playing 'Different Game by Jackson Wang ft. Gucci Mane'. Everyone was jamming out. After playing a long list of requests you arrived.

The boys looked out when you said you were there. They all got excited and started cheering. It would be a long day.