{{Moved - Lucas - NCT}}

A/N: damn he looks fine ;)

~

You're hands were cold as you watched your breath in the cold air. You were standing amongst the crew for WayV's newest music video.

China was freezing. You were Lucas for the first time since he moved here. Lucas didn't know that you were here. 

"CUT"

With that the boys all ran over to the crew and were handed their coats, all except Lucas. He was asking around frantically. When he reached the stylist she pointed in your direction.

"Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE." Yelled Lucas. He ran up and hugged you. The impact was so hard he made both of you fall.

The rest of WayV approached quickly to see if you were okay. Lucas was on top of you kissing your cheeks.

"You okay?" Asked Kun.

"I'm fine. Lucas could you get off me please."

"No."

"Please I can barely breathe."

He kissed your lips and then got off of you. He of course, turned around and helped you up.

You brushed off and gave Lucas's large coat back. You had one underneath so you wouldn't get cold. As soon as you were stable Lucas was back hugging you.

"We missed you." Win Win said.

"Oh, I'm y/n by the way."

"We figured." Said Xiaojun with a bright smile.

"We know practically everything about you. Lucas doesn't know how to shut up." Hendery said.

You laughed a bit and the 3 new members introduced themselves.

"How long are you staying?" Kun asked.

"Funny thing actually. I've already been here two days."

"Why?" Asked Ten.

Lucas was practically in a trance. His head was burried in your shoulders. He missed you comfort.

"I was unpacking. I moved over here."

"SEARIOUSLY! DOES THIS MEAN ILL STILL GET MY WEEKLY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES?" WinWin said shocked.

"Yes. I'll start doing it next week."You had just noticed Lucas wasn't saying anything. "Lucas? You good?"

"Very." He replied sweetly.

"Okay well the main reason I moved here is-"

"WAIT YOU MOVED HERE." He yelled yet again. You were all laughing as he was standing there confused.

"Yes Lucas. I also got a job as your new makeup artist. They needed a third one so I talked to SM. I went to beauty school so they let me in."

"That's great!" Ten said.

"Okay boys let's get your make up re done and re shoot it." Said the director. They all nodded and I followed them to the makeup trailer.