4- Going on a rocky road

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken"

-Oscar Wilde

************

-Emma-He screams towards me but I ignore him, I am a changed woman with different ideas that I had back then when I was 19 years old.

-Emma-His strong voice reaches my ears one more time but I continue walking front but then sadly without I notice, he puts a and on my shoulder and realizing that I had no escape possible I decided to face him, I decided to face him, I decided to face a ghost-You look different-He looks at my entire body without blinking.

-What do you want?

-We have to talk.

-No.

-Please, Emma, I can't lose you 

 I look at him furiously and stupidly I have the accuracy to make a mistake, a serious one, I look into his green eyes and at that moment I completely lost. My stupid heart was beating an inconvenient speed and ironically my legs start to shake at that precise moment.

-Fine.

"Boston,2003  Day 23/12

I open my eyes with laziness, I rub them right after. I get out of bed with difficulty, in doing so I tumble the book "Romeo and Juliet" to the ground.

I'm still sleepy and I take the book from the ground, then with a sudden move, I throw it up to the bed still to do.

I scratch my head with my left hand and yawn. I move into the kitchen, make myself stir to be more correct, and I'll get a glass to fill it with water. I raise the glass in my mouth, and I didn't even have the option to touch my lips on the glass because someone was knocking on the door. Slothful I move again slowly step by step. I shake the blue silk shorts and the white sweater and I go with my feet to the door, I open it.

-Right on time dear, we have to leave immediately-exclaims Paul of despair and enthusiasm, behind him was Max with the same sleepy expression as me.

-Please come in-I say with sympathy.

-You are very kind my friend-Paul smiles with compassion and enters the apartment, while I hold the door I could see Max, going through me, right after Paul, seriously with his eyes ahead nailed to the ground ignoring me.

-I'm going to get ready -I  move back into my room.

I decide to wear a black sweater and sweatpants of the same color, I shim the adidas and I tighten the hair on the top of my head on a cute ponytail. After the look is ready I'll get my purse and put in there a book, a lighter charger, and a normal charger for the phone, my precious airpods, a portable battery, and a travel cushion, which by the way was my favorite thing.

I close the purse, take it on my shoulder and return to the kitchen.

-I just need to eat something I haven't eaten yet-I say with a yawn.

-Takes as long as you need, it's still early-Paul smiles, I look slightly sideways, Max still hasn't looked at me at once.

I breathe deeply.

-Do you guys want anything?-I ask.

-No, we're fine, aren't we, Max?

Still sleepy, he looks at me, my legs start shaking, damn stupid habit.

-Yes, we're-he looks into my eyes, but for a little while. I open the door of my fridge and I get a yogurt, like it in seconds.

-We can go-I say with a mouthful of strawberry yogurt.