|14| phantom's return

Start from the beginning

"They must have all been closer than I thought..."

He turns the pages some more and that's when his brows raise.

A selfie of her and her boss. The sky is dark with tiny city lights in the distance. The railing behind them makes it appear they were on a boat or yacht. But what shocks him is the luxurious gifted necklace she wears and the way she's kissing his cheek.

"...So they were romantically involved."

The suit jacket he wears is the exact same one Lilo wore when she was arrested. Her wavy hair and glam makeup are the same too. This was taken on the night of the arrest.

Finally, Yoongi closes the book, whispering to himself.

"...Kim Taehyung."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ☀️

"Morning freaks." Hoseok enters sleepily in striped pyjama's. He instantly goes to the fridge.

Jungkook sits on the couch with Winter's legs spread across his lap, his hand-feeding her snacks. Jimin sits nearby playing games on his phone.

"Hey," Winter replies.

"Jimin, where's Teddy? She's usually up first."

"She's taking a shower."

A smirk grows on the youngers lips. "A shower, huh? Does that mean— Ow!" Winter elbows him in the gut.

"Don't be disgusting. She's 16."

"Alright alright. But you've gotta admit, Jimin acts differently now that teddy's here..."

"How do I act differently?"

"You act all cool to impress her." Jungkook laughs.

"I do not."

"Gooood morning family!" Teddy skips into the room and props herself on Jimin's lap to peck his cheek. Her petite form is drowned by his oversized t-shirt and tight boxers that peak underneath.

"Sleep well?" Jimin's fingers run through his hair.

Jungkook dramatically combs through his bangs with his neck thrown back, mimicking him. To which Hoseok snickers from the kitchen counter stool.

"Mhm! Thanks for letting me share your room."

"Uh... You're wearing Jimin's clothes?" Winter asks.

"Well I don't have any stuff! You guys brought me straight here from the strip club remember??"

"We'll take you shopping this week." Jungkook nudges, "Just burrow Winter's clothes for the meantime."

"Really?! So Winter and I can match and stuff?!"

"Uh, I'm already sharing my clothes with Lilo."

"You could always go around naked." Jungkook bounces his eyebrows. His girlfriend cringes.

Jimin rolls his eyes and rubs Teddy's arm. "Well I think you look adorable in my clothes."

His fingers run through his hair again so Jungkook leans back, aggressively combing through his.

"....Is Jungkook mimicking Jimin?" Lilo joins the room. Jimin slaps his thigh with an open mouth.

"Oh my God! Will you guys stop? I do not!"

"You totally do." Hoseok chimes in from afar.

Teddy scrunches her nose with giggles. "Don't worry Jiminie, it's cute."