Free Falling

Chapter 17: Free Falling
Astrid POV:
The morning sun rose on my face, and I crinkled my nose. I groaned and rubbed my hands over my face. I blinked my eyes open and saw my window with the sun risen. I turned again and saw Hiccup sleeping next to me. My eyes widened, remembering last night.
"Oh gods." I say panicked and look at my room. Our clothes were scattered across my room, and I sighed. I bit my lip and looked at the sleeping male next to me, memories flooding my heart.
"It was pretty amazing I guess." I smile and got out of bed. I grabbed my clothes and slipped them back on. I grabbed a hair tie from my wrist and put my hair in a messy bun. I yawned and opened my door quietly. I squeezed my eyes shut as I tried my best to be quiet as I closed the door. I sighed in relief and walked into the living room, and saw Freya watching Barbie again.
"Morning sweetie." I say and she quickly spun around. Her eyes squinted at me, and my 5 year old examined me. "What?" I say and she looked confused.
"You were loud in a weird way last night. I woke up, and I wanted to come get you and see if you were ok, but you seemed busy with something." Freya says and my eyes immediately widened. "I wasn't that loud was i?" I mutter to myself.
"Uh it was probably the neighbors!" I try to cover myself up and Freya just shrugs and turns back to the tv.
I then heard my door open, and I turned to my room and saw Hiccup. I panicked and madly waved my hands at him to stop. He was shirtless and was wearing his sweatpants from last night. He looked at me confused, and I pointed to my bedroom and he quickly went back in.
"I'm Freya? Why don't you go to the bathroom and you can take a bath?" I say and she looked at me. "But I still need to eat breakfast," she whines. "I'll make you breakfast after! Well do it quick!" I say and she sighed. She got up and walked off to the bathroom. When I heard the bathroom door closed I rushed to my room. I opened the door.
"Hurry! Before Freya sees you!" I say and he rose a brow. "What?" I say and he came closer. "You know? She knows me right? I can like pretend I just got here," Hiccup smirks and I just smiled. "Nope! Ya have to go!" I coo and walk past him. I grab his shirt and throw it at his face. "Hey!" He complains and puts it on. I walked over to him, and he wrapped his hands around my waist.
He was waiting for me to say something and I smiled. "Fine! I had a really nice time." I blush, embarrassed, and he chuckled. "Me too. I really missed you Hofferson." He says and I glared. "That nickname again? Missed you too." I say and his lips connected with mine.
I pulled away and sighed. "As much as I would love for you to stay, Freya needs a bath and breakfast." I say and he sighed. "Alright I'll get out of your hair!" Hiccup sighs and grabbed his shoes.
"Hey? What about a date!?" Hiccup asks and I lifted my eyebrows. "Really? A date." I say and he nodded as he put on his shoes.
"Yea! Like dinner, on Wednesday." Hiccup says and I smiled. "It's a date." I smiled and he pulled me by the waist and kissed me.
"Bye." He smiles and left my room.
"Bye."
——————————————————————
"Soo what did you do last night?" Heather asks over our FaceTime call. "Uh, nothing much. Just hung out with my little girl." I lie and she eyed me through the chat. "Liar!" She exclaims and I glared at her. "Tell me!" She urges and I sighed and looked serious at her through my iPad.
"I lost my panties last night." I say and put my hands over my face, embarrassed as Heathers mouth was dropped. "WAHT?! WIT WHO!" She misspeaks, shocked. "It was...." I begin, and she started at me. "WHO?!" She says and I smiled, biting my lip, Remembering last night like it was today. "Hiccup." I say and she dropped her popcorn. "Hiccup?! You mean your ex Hiccup who left Berk and came back 5 years later and you were married and had a kid and he's a teacher and you SLEPT WITH HIM LAST NIGHT?!!" Heather points out, happy. "Yea!" I blush and fiddle with my hands. "NO FREAKING WAY! YES!" She yells through my iPad and claps her hands.
"Wait? You were hoping for this?" I say and she squealed. "Are you kidding? I was DYING for this ever since Blake passed! Astrid, he would be beyond proud and happy for you!" Heather squeals and I questioned the "proud" part. "Um I'm proud of me to?" I smirk and laughed. "So What's next for you guys?" Heather asks and a smile crept onto my face.
"We have a date on Wednesday!" I squeal and she screamed though the chat. "Yssss! Hiccstrid is back!" She yells and I laughed. "But Bastrid will always be together." Heather says and I smiled. "Yes we will. And I miss him lots, but Hiccup was right, I need to let him go. It'll take time, but I think I'm starting too." I smile and Heather sighs. "I'm proud of you girl. Hiccup is perfect for you, just like Blake was." Heather says and I smiled. "I'm happy." I gush and Heather squealed. "There's my bestie." I put my hands over my mouth, and Heather smiled. "Is his chest still hot?" Heather asked and I rolled my eyes. "Oh...my...Thor..." I say and she laughed. "Come on tell me!" She says and I groaned. "They are better than ever!" I exclaim. "Byeeeee love you!" I say and she said the same back.
I couldn't believe it, I was happy.