Bilesta

Bill was waiting patiently as his hand was glowing of a blue fire. Celesta was watching him, weighing her options. While she wanted to teach her grandfather a lesson, she didn't know if this was the right one. Bill sensed this and reacted his hand, deactivating his blue fire.

"I sense your hesitance, Sixer. Any reason as to why?" He asked.

Celesta started to say, "Well, while I want grandpa to learn a lesson but..."

Bill stroked her hair in a parental fashion as he told her, "I get it, Sixer." Celesta shook her head and promised, "I promise you. By the time you wake again, he will learn his lesson." Celesta looked at the energy being, whom was holding out his hand again. His hand was glowing of the blue fire again. She hiccuped sadly as she got to her feet. "Is it a deal, Sixer?" He asked her.

She rubbed her eyes, taking Bill's hand. She shook it and answered, "It's a deal."

The next thing Bill knew, he was in control of Celesta's body. He smirked coldly. It was almost time. He got to his feet, walking over to the mirror that was near the dresser. He saw the eyes were yellow, showing off that he was in control.

He stated mostly to himself, "Well that's not going to do..."

He rubbed his face, changing the eyes back to normal. He was still in control but with Celesta asleep in her mantra. It wasn't like when he had control Pine Tree's body. He had learned a hard lesson from that. He left the room, starting to head towards wherever Preston or George were. While Celesta didn't want any harm to come to George, Bill was aware that the boy knew of this. So he decided to go and see George. When he got outside, that's when he saw George speaking to Preston. He waited a moment until he saw Preston leaving. Bill went outside, gaining George's attention.

"Celesta? You okay?" He asked.

Bill seemed to have ignored that for a moment before he answered with Celesta's voice, "Tell me one thing, George. If you do like me, then why change me? Why not accept me for who I am?"

George seemed to have thought for a moment before he answered, "Why? I have been always been told that your class is the worst of the worst. That's why I want to change you. I want you to be one of us so we can actually be the best again."

Bill scoffed, "Hate to tell you but you were never the best in the first place. Neither you or my grandfather..."

George started to protest, "Celesta..." Bill turned to him, showing off the yellow eyes. George gasped out of fear. He took a few steps backwards. "Celesta...?" He asked, scared out of his mind.

"Call me Bilesta." Bilesta stated, knocking out George.

After doing that, he looked around for Preston. He walked off.

...

Meanwhile, Tommy was outside of the mansion. Tammy and the others had arrived so when Tammy saw her brother in a funk, she was about to make fun of him. Until she saw that Cosmo was trying to cheer him up. Wanda came out of hiding, seeing her husband and her godchild.

"What happened?" Wanda asked.

Tommy answered hastily, "I don't want to talk about it..."

Cosmo blurted out, "I don't blame you! Especially after seeing that George character kissing Celesta!"

Tammy raised an eyebrow, "Wait what?"

Tommy shot Cosmo a look and added sadly, "Yeah..."

Tammy asked, "And you are just gonna give up on her?"