The Return of a Hunter: Part I

It was another typical day in Dimmsdale. The kids were outside, having fun at recess. Tommy was chilling out with his sister and their friends. Everyone was laughing and having fun. Even Marcus, Francis' son, was having a good day. He was picking on kids less than usual. Suddenly, and without warning, a Crocker robot comes outside. The detailing to the likeness of the fairy crazed teacher was uncanny to say the least.

"Oh no... Crocker Bot 2000 is coming out to play." Tommy complained.

Celesta saw this and blew a raspberry, "Oh relax, I'm sure he won't accuse you of having fairies again."

Before Tommy could say anything, the Crocker Bot 2000 came over to the kids and looked at Tommy specifically.

"Don't think you can hide your fairies forever, Turner! I know you have them! And I will prove it and gain access to Fairy World!" Crocker's voice stated, as the robot spazzed out small sparks of electricity.

"I stand corrected..." Celesta commented quietly.

Tommy turned to the Crocker Bot 2000 and demanded, "Hey, what's your deal with fairies anyhow?"

"Wouldn't you like to know, Turner..." The bot growled before moving on.

"Man, that is one crazy teacher." Tammy groaned.

Celesta commented, "I still don't know why he always accuses you guys of having fairies all of the time."

The kids all dismissed it, rather quickly. Celesta just shrugged, going back to her fun. What they didn't know was an elderly lady was watching them from afar, smirking dangerously.

...

The very next day, the kids had returned to school and waited for the Crocker Bot 2000 to appear. But there was still no appearance of the robot.

"This is strange. Usually he is here by now." Harmony commented.

"Maybe we should run for the hills now?" Todd asked, raising an eyebrow.

Before any of the kids could agree, Principal Mei came into the room. Mei was a Chinese lady, had long graying hair pulled back into a bun, brown eyes, wearing a red long sleeved blouse with golden Chinese lettering on it, black slacks, and black long boots.

Mei stood in front of the classroom and stated, "I apologize for the delay, kids. But the Crocker Bot 2000 has ran into diagnostic problems. So we had to call in substitute." That's when an elderly lady came in. She had curly graying orange hair, tired green eyes, was dressed like an old western school teacher with white and pink clothes and flowers in her hat. With her was a man, all dressed in black as his hood was over his head. His eyes were green. "Everyone, I would like for you to meet... Ms. Sunshine and Mr. Goodgood."

"Hello children~ It's so nice to meet you all!" Sunshine gushed happily.

Sunshine then clapped her hands, returning Crocker's almost dead plant back to life. The birds came in, chirping happily. The man did some magic tricks, astounding the children. They all clapped happily. It was during this that Cosmo, Wanda, and Juandissimo, knew something was up. Poof and Rose saw their faces and knew something was wrong right away. Before they could ask, Mei had left the kids with the Sunshine and Goodgood. Sunshine kept enteraining the kids with Goodgood's help. Just as the fairies were about to pause time, Sunshine brought out a remote and pushed a button. Suddenly, iron clamps came out of the desks and trapped Tommy, Tammy, and Harmony to their desks.

"Hey!" The three of them said in protested union.

"What the heck!?" Roderick asked. He turned to Sunshine and asked, "What is the meaning of this?!"