Return

"...Jorgen?"

Jorgen slowly opened his eyes and to his surprise, Nacey was right there. He was surprised that she was standing over him, let alone talking to him.

"Nance...?" He asked, a bit groggily. He sat up, holding his head. He noticed that he was back in Fairy World. "Are we at my house?" He asked her.

Nacey nodded as she answered, "Yeah, after we got you from the Darkness, we brought you home for the time being."

Jorgen looked at her, stroking her hair. "I've missed you..."

"I've missed you too... And I'm sorry for the way I acted before..." She whispered.

Jorgen started to lean in a bit until a voice caught his attention.

"Don't do it!"

Jorgen turned and saw that a human mortal man standing there. He had short gray hair, blue eyes, wearing a gray collared shirt, a gold ring on his hand, a watch on his right wrist, a silver chain around his neck, blue jeans, and black sneakers. Jorgen was shocked.

"Who are you?!" Jorgen asked, a bit scared.

"Never mind that! Just don't kiss that Eliminator!" He instructed, taking out Crash's old fruit bazooka.

Jorgen was a bit startled that the guy was aiming the bazooka at Nacey. He was even more startled when Nacey turned into an Eliminator.

"Oh... so glad that I didn't kiss Nacey..." He groaned.

"Duck!" The man instructed.

Jorgen did as he was told. The man fired at the Eliminator, destroying it. Jorgen turned to him.

"So... what was your name again?" Jorgen asked him.

"Name's Marty McFly. I'm a friend of the Brown family and Timmy Turner's." Marty answered. That's when he saw more Eliminators come in. "And we got company!" He added, grabbing up the bazooka.

Jorgen gasped as he used his fairy magic to bring out his bazooka. The two started firing as the back world disappeared, revealing a De Lorean and that he was indeed the Darkness.

"Oh now I know how Turner felt..." Jorgen commented.

"Get in the De Lorean! There's too many of them!" Marty instructed.

Jorgen got into the De Lorean and Marty did the same. He drove off with the Eliminators on their tail.

"They are gaining!" Jorgen yelped.

"Not for long!" Marty stated, flipping a switch.

The De Lorean took off, going up into the sky. Marty accelerated to 88 MPH and got them out of there. Left behind was two flaming tire tracks...

...

Hours before...

The trip back to Dimmsdale was a quiet one. While it was apparent Timmy was slowly regaining his memories, it was obvious that the Darkness would come back at some point. Whether it was to consume everyone and everything because it didn't get its answers still remained a mystery. But Jorgen's sacrifice was one that Nacey wasn't expecting. She looked over at Nina, who was texting. Before she could say anything, Tommy finally spoke.

"So what do we do now? Retreat to the Turner Cave?" Tommy asked them.

"Turner Cave? I used to remember it as the Timmy Cave." Jimmy slightly teased.

Timmy slightly smiled at the reference.

"The Timmy Cave? Was that what it was called?" Tammy asked her dad.