Somewhere in the Woods

It had been almost two weeks since the Darkness was defeated. While Dipper was still struggling to figure out why he and Pacifica were allowed to remember, he was struggling with something else as well. Ever since the Bill Cipher statue disappeared in the woods, Celesta was acting a bit out of character. Dipper didn't want to consider the fact that maybe - just maybe...

"Dipper?" A voice asked, snapping him out of his thoughts. Dipper turned and saw his wife standing in the doorway. "You okay?" She asked.

Dipper answered, "I've been thinking a lot about the statue lately. These recent events have got me thinking that we did the wrong thing."

Pacifica sat down next to Dipper and started to say, "The wrong thing? Dipper we had to come here so my dad could..."

"I was meaning you-know-who." Dipper interupted.

Upon hearing that, Pacifica's eyes went wide. She backed off her husband in fear. Upon seeing this, Dipper held her close.

"Is that the reason you wanted to leave? Because the statue disappeared?" She asked him. Before Dipper could fully answer her, the phone rang. Pacifica went over to the phone, picking it up. "Hello, this is the Pine Residents. Pacifica speaking." She greeted.

A familiar male voice stated, "Now Pacifica, what have I told you? To me, you will always still be a Northwest."

Pacifica immediately perked up as Celesta entered the room.

"Dad?" Pacifica asked.

"Grandpa?" Celesta gushed happily, grabbing the phone from her mom. "Sorry Mom." She apologized before talking to Preston. "Hi Grandpa! I miss you!" She told him.

Preston couldn't help but chuckle, "Well now Celesta. I miss you as well. In fact, I was hoping that you would come and visit me soon. Hopefully bring those new friends you were telling me so much about."

"You mean Tommy and Tammy Turner? They are my best friends, grandpa." Celesta replied.

Preston offered, "Well, I had heard from the grape vine that George Nickson was coming into town as well. You remember George, yes?"

Celesta confirmed, "Yeah! He was awesome!" She turned to her parents and asked, "Can we go Mommy and Daddy? Please please please?"

Pacifica started to say, "Well we..."

Dipper interrupted, "Would be tickled pink."

Pacifica raised an eyebrow. But Celesta's eyes went wide with joy.

"Really Daddy? We're going back to Gravity Falls?" Celesta questioned happily.

Dipper answered, "Yes but I would like for Timmy and Trixie to come with us so they can keep an eye on Tommy and Tammy."

Celesta gave her Mom the phone back before she hugged her Dad's legs.

"Thanks Daddy!" Celesta gushed.

Dipper chuckled, "Why don't you run over to the Turner's and let them know of what we are doing."

Celesta nodded as she ran out the door. Pacifica turned back to the phone.

She told her father, "We'll see you soon." With that, she hung up. She turned to Dipper and asked, "Are you sure about this?"

Dipper answered, "If my theory is correct, we only have a small amount of time before we can get the people of the Cipher Wheel together."

Pacifica sharply gasped, "You honestly think Bill is in Celesta?"

"Worst part is: I think she's following Grunkle Ford's path without knowing it. It'll be a matter of time before he comes out again." Dipper explained.