The New Girl

The very next day, Tommy and Tammy were in the car headed towards the new neighbor's house. Tommy was playing Cosmo, whom was disguised as a 8ML. He was playing the latest Meila racing game. Tammy rolled her eyes in annoyance. Wanda was disguised as her pink notebook.

"What's wrong, Tammy?" Wanda whispered, trying not to gain too much attention.

"It's Tommy. You would think he would be excited to meet a new neighbor and possibly new friend." Tammy explained, making sure she spoke loud enough for Tommy to hear.

"Hey, what can I say? I don't want to have another girl as a friend. I already have two and a stinky sister." Tommy stated, a bit rudely.

"How do I stink?" Tammy asked, sharply.

Before the two could start arguing, Timmy interjected since Trixie was behind the wheel. "That's enough you two. We at least want Pacifica and Celesta to feel at home here." Timmy warned his twins.

"At least Dipper has lived in California before." Trixie softly added.

"Why did they leave a place like Gravity Falls anyhow?" Tammy asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Pacifica told me it was mostly because of her father wanting to change his granddaughter into more of a Northwest." Trixie explained.

Tammy just nodded sadly. Tommy went back to his game, completely immersing himself into it. While this wasn't his idea of fun, it did keep him from going stir crazy all day. Finally, the car pulled up into the driveway and Trixie put the car in park. Timmy and Trixie both got out of the vehicle, their kids and their fairies following behind.

"If she's so miserable like Mom is saying, why doesn't she have a fairy?" Tammy whispered, mostly to herself.

Wanda overheard that question and couldn't figure that out either. That's when she saw two adults and one kid in the lawn. The adults were both Timmy's age and like they had promised, the girl was the twins age. She hid behind her Mom, poking her head out slightly. Tommy saw her and his face turned red. 'She is really cute...' Tommy thought.

"It is so good to see you Paz." Trixie gushed, hugging the adult woman.

Paz giggled as she returned the hug and replied, "You too, Trixie." She turned to Timmy and stated, "And I am guessing this is Timmy."

Trixie nodded as she turned to Dipper and added, "And this is Dipper."

Dipper greeted, "Hello Trixie. It is nice to finally meet you and your family."

Timmy told Dipper, "Same after Trixie has told me so much about Pacifica and her family."

Pacifica turned to her shy daughter and asked, "Why don't you come on out? These are the nice people I was telling you about."

The girl had seen both of the twins and was starting to blush at Tommy. She decided to come out, shyly waving at the two.

"H - hi." She stammered.

Tammy was the first to speak, noticing her nervousness. "Welcome to Dimmsdale. I'm Tammy." She introduced.

She then elbowed her brother, thinking that he was still being mean about meeting another girl.

Tommy quickly introduced himself, "Oh uh I'm Tommy."

"C - Celesta..." She introduced.

"Celesta? That's a great name!" Tammy gushed, trying to get her out of her shell.

Her view landed on her brother, glaring at him hard for being oddly quiet. He saw this and thought, 'Well what do you want me to say? That she has pretty hair and beautiful eyes? I can't say that! She will think I'm weird!'