Revelations

Revelations

Tommy woke up from a sound sleep. He stretched, seeing that Tammy was already up. That didn't surprise him, she was always up first. Wanda was with her and Cosmo went over to Tommy. The boy gave him a small, sleepy smile.

"Morning guys." Tommy greeted.

"Morning bro." Tammy greeted.

"Morning sport." Wanda stated.

"Hey crayon!" Cosmo stupidly commented.

Tommy rolled his eyes a bit. Just then, the twins heard their Mom calling up to them.

Trixie called up to the kids, "Tommy! Tammy! Breakfast is ready!"

Tommy and Tammy headed downstairs. Cosmo and Wanda followed as their backpacks. Trixie placed down their breakfast. Tammy was the first to notice that their father wasn't back yet.

"Hey Mom? Where is Dad?" Tammy asked curiously.

Trixie perked up and answered, "Oh, he mentioned something earlier about going to Hill Valley to see his cousins up there. He didn't mention when he would be back though..."

Tommy pouted, "Aw man..."

Trixie giggled a bit. Wanda looked at the empty seat, frowning a bit. She wished that Jorgen didn't erase his memory... The kids started to eat their breakfast, chit chatting. After breakfast, the three of them went outside to wait for the bus. Ten minutes of waiting, the bus had arrived. Tommy and Tammy got on the bus, waving goodbye to their Mom. Trixie waved goodbye as she headed back inside. She went to the table and started to clean it off. Just then, she heard the back door open. She turned, seeing Jules come in.

"Trixie!" He exclaimed.

"Oh my goodness!" Trixie exclaimed, a bit startled. She grabbed a frying pan as a weapon. "Who are you and how do you know my name?!" She demanded.

"My name is Jules Brown. I'm one of Timmy's cousins in Hill Valley." Jules explained.

Trixie raised an eyebrow, "I slightly see the resemblance but what are you doing here? I thought Timmy went up to Hill Valley to see you!"

Jules replied, "He did but we have a problem!"

Before Trixie was about to ask, two Eliminators came in. Trixie's eyes went wide as she threw the frying pan at them. One of the Eliminators opened a portal, absorbing it.

"What is that thing?!" Trixie asked, having the strongest sense of deja vue.

"That thing captured my brother Verne!" Jules answered, scared out of his mind.

Trixie was about to ask about Timmy went the portal opened up again. Jules grabbed Trixie, throwing her to the side. Trixie got to the floor in a huff as the Eliminator took up Jules.

"Oh no!" Trixie exclaimed. They immediately turned to her as she added, "Uh oh..."

...

Meanwhile, at the school, it was another typical day. Tommy was having fun until the Eliminators busted down the door. Tammy gasped sharply.

"Okay... who in the world are they!?" Tammy asked.

Cosmo, Wanda, Poof, Rose, and Juandissimo all gasped. Before they could do anything, the Eliminators took out a hologram of Crocker. Tommy got Celesta behind him again as Cosmo came to him as a laser sword.

Tommy told them, "You aren't hurting anyone here!"

"Must eliminate the Chosen One." The Eliminator replied simply.