i'm sorry.

Hello, everyone. This will be a pretty discouraging announcement. :((

So I've decided that I will not be continuing any of my books. I have reasons for this. I feel like I have no motivation to write any chapters for redcoats or bolder. Trust me, I enjoyed writing them and every part of doing so. I met many people - who I can now call friends - along the way, and my love for Hamilton has been deteriorating slowly day-by-day. I still live the musical, but I feel as if I'm slowly leaving the fandom.

I'm so fucking grateful for all of the readers, and I'm sorry if I disappointed you. I know it sucks to be reading a book and halfway through, it gets cut short. I never thought that I would be writing this announcement as I planned to write those books for a longer time.

Again, I'm amazed by how my books got so many reads and votes. At the same time, I'm overwhelmed. I get so many notifications everyday from supporters and such, along with other comments and votes. I must say that I appreciate it. I feel guilty for cutting it off short for so many of you, but I would rather write nothing than write a terrible book.

I know that most - if not, all of you are disappointed in my choice but if you'd like to support me in any other way, I'm focusing on writing other books on my new account @ricebeating . You're not obliged to and it is solely for the purpose of supporting my work.

Again, I'm sorry and I love every single one of you.

— Bea 💕