C7

Winters Ball

Herc walked me around City square. 

"Let's get you a dress for tonight." Herc had a grin on his face. 

"Where?"

"I may or may not have found a random frilled (f/c)-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I hugged him. 

"OH MY GOOOOSHHHH..." I smiled so much that my cheeks hurt. I was so frickin happy. 

"Your welcome." He giggled.

----------------------

I put on my dress, and a matching headpiece. 

"Let's go." Herc offered me his hand into the carriage. I looked out of the window.

"I'm nervous." I rubbed my neck. 

"I'm getting all the ladies." Herc stepped out of the carriage, and without hesitation walk-runned to  the area with all the females.

"Hey~" A blonde woman started talking to him... I, in the other hand; walked around trying to find Lafayette and the others.

"(Y/N)! Tau es beau..." Laf's jaw dropped. 

I tucked a bang behind my ear, and smiled at him. "Thanks..."

"(Y/N)- Wow..." Alexander ran up to us, and blushed.

"I didn't think you would wear this." John smiled. He hugged me.

"Let's get some champagne!" I smiled, trying to change the subject.

"You mean fancy booze?" Herc joined us.

"Exactly!" I pulled Lafayette to the booze, and they all followed.

-----------------

We started laughing and drinking. That's when three girls came into the room. Alex almost dropped his glass, and everyone- And I mean EVERYONE started staring.

I noticed Lafayette staring at the woman who was in the pink dress. I had a little rush of jealousy in my veins, but I ignored it.

"It's the Schuyler sisters." Alex smiled, and walked up to me. 

"You should befriend them." He smirked, and nudged me.

"Mhmm." I giggled and rolled my eyes. I noticed Lafayette walk up to the caramel-skinned woman. 

Alex walked away from me and pushed him out of the way. He started talking to her.

My heart broke a bit. I just drank away my worries. Maybe I should've went with option B...

Charles walked up to me. "Why is a beauty like you all alone?"

"Leave me alone, idiot." I wiped a tear off, and just stood up, and tried escaping from the situation. He immediately grabbed my arm, and pulled me into his grasp.

"Look." He pointed at Lafayette, and smirked.

I saw him... With another girl.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. My heart literally broke. I got out of his grasp, and ran away crying.

----------------

I was outside, crying. I just sat on a bench.

"Hey- Hey..." A familiar voice neared me. I was just sitting there.

I looked up, and saw him showing me a genuine look of concern and sadness. 

"Burr..." I cried, and just sobbed into my dress.

"Wh-What happened?" He sat beside me, and tried comforting me.

"Her little 'boyfriend' was kissin' another little lady." Lee leaned on a lamp post.

I cried even more, and buried my head into Burr's shoulder.

"You should bunk with us. We wouldn't treat you like that." Lee smirked.

"I mean, he shouldn't be doing that." Burr smiled, genuinely.

I smiled at them. "Thanks, but... I kinda... well.."

"We understand. I'll give you some space. I don't know about him though." Burr smiled, and got up. He pulled Lee away with him.

I smiled to myself.

--------------------