Mystic Falls

A few days later. Night.

I was with Marcel in the library

I was with Marcel in the library. MY morning sickness wasn't really there. But you already could hear a heart beat which wasn't something i was okay with. Freya made me a bracelet which hid the heartbeat. I wasn't ready to tell Nik. He's already got enough on his shoulder.

Nik's with Hope even though she's sleeping now.

Marcel poured himself a drink ad turned to me.

I took a sip of my drink.

Marcel's eyes widened "hey, hey, hey, i thought that-"

I nodded "its okay. I talked to Freya and she said that it won't affect ..you know"

Marcel nodded "thats pretty cool"

Me "so, it's been a long time since we 've shared a drink together. "

Marcel "you're gonna need it"

Me "Davina didn't bring good news?"

Marcel "she and Freya have been holed up with spell books all week, searching for any last ideas to help Hope. They're out of options"

I shook my head "i don't accept that"

Marcel "look, i love that kid. it's because i love her that i am telling you. there is no miracle fix here. Now, she might've had a little more time, but she's about to experience her first full moon since she triggered her curse. every witch that we consulted is sire that she won't survive the night. "

Me "then we speak with Freya. she'll perform a binding spell. That's a solution"

Marcel "a spell that powerful would only kill her faster. This is terminal, A.Now we can't keep this a secret from her any longer. she needs t have the chance to say good bye. and we both know who need to tell her"

I shook my head "he won't accept it"

Marcel "make him. She's dying, A."

I sighed.

--

I was walking through the corridors when Nik stormed past me "get in the car. you and i are taking Hope on a little trip."

I followed him "are you out of your mind?"

Nik "she can sleep on the drive"

Me "i know you heard Marcel."

Nik yelled "he doesn't know anything!"

Me "where are we going?"

Nik "Hope's school knows how to deal with a werewolf's first transformation. They have a facility. "

Me "Mystic Falls? so you have a plan?"

Nik nodded "i do and while i execute it, i need you to look after her, to-to make sure she doesn't exert herself"