I Don't Run. I Disapear.

Night.

Nik was taking care of Cortez. Elijah was out. I was sitting on the chair in front of the map. Feya was standing there and watching the map. Suddenly the blood drops began slowly to move to New Orleans.

Me "Kol!"

He speeded to us and saw what was happening on the map.

Freya "It never stops. Never"

Kol's jaw dropped and so did mine.

Elijah and Nik walked inside.

Elijah "So this men on be a fraction of our potential enemies. "

Kol "In hindsight,.."

Nik looked at him.

Kol chuckled. "..could've been nicer to people. Or at least left fewer survivors. "

I smirked.

Nik "We don't know all their motivations. Half of these people could want to put the bullet in your heart,"

He looked at Elijah.

Nik "end the sure war with the pull of a trigger"

Elijah "i have an army devoted to keeping me alive. The only people that care to protect you are standing in this very room."

Kol smirked at me. I rolled my eyes.

He was smirking because Elijah said "standing" and i was sitting.

Elijah "As you well know, Niklaus, there is another way. "

I sighed.

Freya "You're going to run?"

Nik smiled sad "There was a time when the name Klaus Mikaelson was little more than a rumor. A shadowy figure who cast fear into the very bones of any who heard whisper of him. I don't run. Sister. I disappear. And tonight, the four of you are going to make that possible"

Then he held a bag up and smirked.

----

Elijah left with the bag. Kol and Freya were downstairs.

I walked into Nik's bedroom. Nik was packing a little bag.

Me "I wanna come with you"

Nik stopped packing. He had his back turned to me.

I walked to him and put a hand on his shoulder. 

He turned to me and shook his head "you can't"

Me "of course i can, Nik. Don't you want me to come with you?"

Nik sighed "more than anything but.. "

Me "But what?"

Nik "but i also want you safe, love"

Me "And you don't think i'm safe with you?"

He shook his head "Not right now. I'm better off alone in this. You are my greatest weakness, love. I'm on the run. It would be just you and me and if they find us they will kill you just to get to me. And i can't let that happen"

I looked down. 

Nik put a hand on my cheek and made me look at him "I promise you, when i'm far away and i know that it is safe, I will call you. "

Me "Nik-"

Nik "I ran away from my father for centuries. I don't want to put you through that, love. I just can't. "

Me "If Cortez knew who i was then the others know too. They could use me to bring you back"

Nik shook his head "Elijah won't let you get hurt. Marcel will also put the Strix on your back to protect you. Freya likes you, you're also safe with her. And Kol....Kol would die just to keep you safe. he will protect you more than anything. You are safe"

I sighed "Promise me something"

Nik "Anything"

Me "Promise me that you will come back to me the second the white oak is destroyed."

Nik smiled "I promise "

I put my arms around his neck and hugged him. He put his arms around my waist and hugged me back. I looked at him and he looked at me. He slowly started to lean in. I could feel his breath on my lips. I closed my eyes.

I turned my head to the side before he could kiss me.

I looked to the ground and whispered "Just come back home"

He sighed. He let go of me and took his bag and walked to the door. He opened it and stopped for a moment.

I closed my eyes and let a tear fall.

Oh come on, Aria. Pull yourself together!

He walked out. 

I sat down on his bed and put my head in my hands.