1.22 New King, Same Queen

Days later

Days later.

This city was out of control.

Nik's too busy with Genevieve to actually care. 

Every time i see them i don't know if i should cry or puke. 

Elijah, being the good friend he is, is helping me through it. 

I was walking through the city and saw Diego drinking from a police officer "Diego! come one, boy. Let him go!"

He let go of him. 

Three bodies were laying on the ground around him. 

I was refusing to go back to the house because every time i hear Genevieve moan i get this desire to hang myself. 

Then my phone rang and i looked at it. 

 Elijah. 

I answered "What?"

Elijah "Ariana, i need you at the church"

I raised an eyebrow "Why?"

Elijah "Because you are the queen and you wanted to be invited to the meetings"

Me "Is she there?"

Elijah "yes"

I shook my head "not a chance"

Elijah "Don't make me come and get you. I'll see you there"

Then he hung up.

I groaned and walked to the church.

At the church.

I walked inside and saw Genevieve, Diego, Kieran, two other Vampires and two other witches.

They all looked at me.

Elijah "I'm glad you made it, Ariana"

Me "What is all this about, Elijah?"

He pointed at a chair in front of him by at the table "take a seat, please"

 I walked to it and sat down.

Elijah "Welcome, these are the rules of the city according to Marcel Gerard."

He held the paper up then he ripped it in halves "which of course will no longer apply, cause Ariana and i are in charge."

Diego looked surprised "you said if we came along, we would get to run things by ourselves. Never mentioned anything about making yourself king."

Elijah "Well, you were each selected to represent your own communities. Now however issues are between factions, you'll come to me or to Ariana. Now, we are all responsible for the chaos in the city. However, you have a very very simple choice ahead of you. You can all play nicely together or you can leave. "