Broken Friendships And Broken Link

A while later

Stefan was kneeling in front of the sofa table. He was looking at the ground plan map of the coven house. 

Stefan "Could use one of these access tunnels to slip into back room. "

Lucien "hmm"

Me"don't tell me that you're worried to get dirt on.."

Stefan "on your thousand-dollar shoes?"

I smirked at Stefan. 

Lucien "Actually, i'll be doing most of the heavy lifting since the vampires we're facing are, what, seven times your age?"

He looked at us. 

Lucien "Is this really the best help we can get?"

I chuckled "I was thinking the exact same about you"

Stefan smirked to me. He stood up. 

Marcel walked to us "doesn't matter. We're not getting their bodies back. Strix from all over the world are flying in to make sure that this spell goes off. They're guarding every entrance and exit."

Lucien "Well, you're their leader. Call a meeting, schedule a retreat. Order them to stop"

Marcel shook his head "nah, nah, nah, nah. I do that,  Aya has no problem staging a coup. "

Lucien "Marvelous. I guess it's on me to come up with our grand plan, then. "

Hayley and Freya walked inside

Hayley "no need, Lucien. Freya figured out a way to get the boys out of te chambre. She just needs a strong enough power source. "

Freya "I'd channel Finn, but he's all for letting out brothers perish. So i'll channel Lucien. The older the vampire, the better the battery. "

Hayley "We're gonna buy her some time, keep the Strix occupied"

Lucien "Wait, so you want me here holding hands with the leftover sister while you take the three toddlers and tackle the Strix? You must be jo-"

I rolled my eyes and broke his neck. 

Stefan looked at me "Thank you"

Me "I had enough"

Marcel "so the plan is that the four of us are gonna keep 100 of the world's most ancient vampires occupied?"

Stefan "Well, there could be another way. All you have to do is get us to the front door"

Later. 

Marcel and i were in the front of the car. Marcel was driving. Stefan and Hayley were in the trunk. 

Marcel parked infront of the front gate. A few Strix were already outside and protection the mansion. 

A guy walked up to Marcel's side of the window. Marcel gave him a bitch look and the guy told the others to open the gate.

Marcel drove through the gate.

Marcel and i walked inside. We made our way to the pool room. Nik and Elijah ere lying in it. Aya looked at them .

Aya "After today, one man's recklessness will no longer weigh on the shoulders of his sires. Thousands of vampires across the world will be freed from the tyranny of the Originals."

She turned to us. 

Aya "I'm really glad you're here, Marcel. Stay close by when it happens"

Marcel "i'm not going anywhere"