1.2"You Never Loved Me"

Night. 

I was sitting upstairs with Hayley in her room

Suddenly we heard the front door slam shut downstairs. 

I looked at Hayley who already grabbed a pipe. 

I rolled my eyes and we walked downstairs. 

We stopped in the middle of the stairs. 

Hayley asked confused  "Who the hell are you?"

I leaned against the railing, kinda annoyed  " Rebekah"

Rebekah looked at me for a sec "Ariana, it's been a long time."

I shook my head "A 100 years weren't long enough"

We stared at each other.

Then she looked at Hayley  "You must be the maid. My bags are in my car. Go get them, will you?"

Hayley waved a bit  "Hello, not the maid"

Rebekah sighed, nodding  "Right, you're the werewolf girl my brother knocked up. I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural baby bum. Guess you're not showing yet"

Hayley "You have your brother's manners"

Rebekah put a hand on her hip and warned "And his temper, too, so careful. Where's Elijah?"

She looked around.

I crossed my arms over my chest "Exactly were you think he is"

Hayley "One minute he was here making epic promises about protecting me and in the next minute he is gone. Guess, that's what i get for trusting a vampire."

Rebekah looked at her "Elijah is not just any Vampire and he doesn't break promises. Which means Niklaus has done some Klaus-likely"

She walked into the living room  "Klaus!"

Rebekah yelled  "Get out here and tell me what you did to our brother, you backstabbing wanker!"

Nik walked into the living room "Enough with all the shouting, little sister, i should've known. I assume the six dead vampires are your cause"

Rebekah put a hand on her hip  "They were very rude..to a girl who was trying to find her way to the Quarter. Sorry, were they friends of yours? oh right, you don't have friends."

Nik nodded "I do have friends. I have Marcel, you remember him, don't you ?"

Her face fell. 

Nik smirked "of course you do. He finds himself as King of the Quarter now and he has this rules about killing vampires. "

Rebekah crossed her arms over her chest "i don't care about Marcel or his rules. What did you do to Elijah?"

I looked at Nik " Time to let the cat out of the bag, Nik"