Epilogue✔️

"Oh my god," Taehyung said breathlessly as he watched Jungkook enter their house with a small dog in his hands.

"Baby, this is Yeontan, he's our child now," Jungkook told as he placed Yeontan in Taehyungs lap.

Taehyung could feel the happy tears pressing on and he instinctively stood up with Yeontan in his hold and allowed Jungkook to hug him from behind, Jungkook placed his head on Taehyungs shoulder and his arms around Taehyungs waist.

"Thank you." Taehyung thanked and rubbed one of his eyes as he held Yeontan with the other hand.

Taehyung held Yeontan up and looked at the small puppy. "Hallo Yeontan, I'm your papa Taehyung and this is daddy Jungkook."

Jungkook broke out in laugher. "You called me daddy!" Jungkook laughed.

Taehyung shook his head as he watched his husband practically rolling around on the floor in laughter.

Taehyung just sat down on the floor with Yeontan walking around in his lap as Jungkook laid on the floor on his stomach, still laughing a bit.

"Will you then start calling me dadd-" Taehyung covered Jungkook's mouth. "Not in front of the baby."

"Taehyung." Taehyung looked up at Jungkook. Jungkook cupped Taehyung's face and pecked his nose after sitting up. "You are the baby."

"Your dad is weird," Taehyung told Yeontan as he scratched behind Yeontan's ear.

"He likes you!" Jungkook exclaimed happily and sat down behind Taehyung, making him sit in between his legs and placing his head on his shoulder again, wrapping his hands around Taehyungs waist.

"You smell good today, baby," Jungkook commented.

"Don't I always smell good?" Taehyung asked with a raised eyebrow as he petted Yeontan.

"Always," Jungkook mumbled against Taehyungs neck as his lips grazed it. Jungkook continued leaving soft kisses up and down Taehyungs neck, nape and shoulder.

Taehyung giggled lightly. "That tickles."

Jungkook smirked. "So does this." Jungkook started tickling Taehyungs sides and Taehyung instantly broke out in laughed and started squirming around in Jungkooks hold.

Yeontan left Taehyungs lap and walked around the living room and from time to time barking at the two that were rolling around on the floor and carpet, tickling each other, they ended up with Taehyung straddling Jungkook and holding down his arms so he couldn't tickle him.

"You're being very rude, I don't like to be tickled!" Taehyung scolded with a small pout but very playful eyes.

Jungkook made Taehyung release his hold on him and he pulled Taehyung to lay down on top of him, still straddling him as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung, placing his hands on Taehyungs ass.

"Seriously Jungkook?" Taehyung asked unimpressed as he felt Jungkooks hands on his ass.

Jungkook shrugged. "It was an accident." Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "Sorry, I just wanted to f-" Taehyung covered Jungkooks mouth.

"I don't want to know," Taehyung told and removed his hand from Jungkooks mouth, leaning slightly down to place a kiss to Jungkooks lips instead.

"I wasn't going to say what you think I was, I swear."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and climbed off his husband, sitting up. "Sure," Taehyung said unconvinced as he pulled Jungkook to sit up as well.

Yeontan came running to Taehyung and sat down in his lap.

"Aw, he's so cute," Taehyung said as he petted Yeontan and smiled happily down at the small dog.

Something seemed to hit Taehyung. "Did you buy dog food and everything for him?"

Jungkook grinned cheekily. "Of course I did, now let's go feed him and let's all go to bed."

Taehyung nodded and they did just that, they fed Yeontan and put on some comfortable clothes before getting under the covers of their shared bed.

"Goodnight baby," Jungkook whispered as he removed a strand of hair from Taehyungs eyes.

Taehyung hugged Jungkooks torso tightly as he felt comfortable and safe.

"Goodnight, I love you," Taehyung mumbled already half asleep.

Jungkook snickered at his adorable husband and caressed his cheek. "I love you too, baby." Jungkook leaned in and pecked Taehyungs forehead before also falling asleep.