7. ✔️

"Where are we going?" Taehyung whined as Jungkook softly pulled him with him, they had been walking for the past 10 minutes to somewhere Jungkook wouldn't tell Taehyung.

"I can't tell you," Jungkook replied and kissed his nose.

"Where are we going?" Taehyung whined again.

"Stop acting like a child. we are here." Jungkook teased.

"The toy store?" Taehyung asked confused.

Jungkook giggled. "Today is one of the few days where they allow people to build and design their own bear, I heard Jin and Hoseok talking about it a few weeks ago and thought you would like it."

Taehyung smiled big. "That sounds like so much fun!" He cheered.

Now it was Taehyungs turn to pull Jungkook around.

They got into the store and Jungkook politely asked one of the employees for assistance to built a bear.

"Yes, Of course, I can help you. Who is going to build it?" The employee asked and smiled, probably fake taking in comparison that the employees had to smile all the time.

"My boyfriend here," Jungkook replied and pointed to Taehyung. Boyfriend?

"Follow me, we will find a bear and put some life into it."

Taehyung beamed happily and pulled Jungkook after the employee, Taehyung believe his name was Daesung? He thinks.

"Here you can choose your bear." He pointed to a shelf filled with teddy bears in different colors and forms, none of them have any filling.

"That one." Taehyung chooses the biggest one, it was a bunny.

The employee took the teddy down and they followed him to the next step, stuffing it.

"Now I want you to hold it like this." He showed Taehyung how to hold it and he felt Jungkook place his hands on his hips as Taehyung held the teddy.

"And when I turn this on, it's gonna be stuffed, when I turn it off we will close it and proceed to give it a heart." Daesung smiled again and turned on the stuffing thing.

Taehyung laughed as it got filled quickly and he felt Jungkook press a soft kiss to his neck, making him giggle even more.

Daesung turned it off and they followed him to the next step.

"Here's a heart for your teddy, you make a wish and put it inside, then I'll close it up and you can choose an outfit." Taehyung nodded eagerly and he heard Jungkook chuckle in the background.

Taehyung held the rose red heart in his hand and wished I wish for a good marriage and a good future, please.

Taehyung put the heart inside and Daesung quickly closed the teddy up and guided Taehyung and Jungkook to the clothing area. "Choose whatever you would like." Daesung said and walked away to go find something called a 'birth certificate' for Taehyungs teddy.

"I like that one." Taehyung found a white shirt and some black pants for his teddy.

"Don't you think that's a little bit boring?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung eyes Jungkook weirdly. "What are you wearing yourself?"

Jungkook quickly looked down at his white shirt and black jeans and giggled awkwardly. "I see what you did there."

"Let's see if there are any timberlands," Taehyung said as he looked at Jungkooks shoes.

There was in fact timberlands and they definitely completed the 'Jeon Jungkook look'.

"Do you need anything else?" Daesung asked and handed Taehyung the 'birth certificate, with a smile that actually seemed genuine, when he saw Taehyung beaming over his new favorite teddy, not that Taehyung have others, his parents threw them all away when he got engaged and said that he didn't need them anymore.

They got out of the toy store when Jungkook had paid.

"Thank you Jungkook." Taehyung thanked and ran up to him, swinging his legs around his hips and his arms around his neck.

"Everything for you." Jungkook smiled softly.

"I smell cheesy," Taehyung said and scrunched his nose.

Jungkook laughed light-heartedly and pecked his scrunched nose that he stopped scrunching when he did so.