6. ✔️

Taehyung slowly started waking up when he felt someone stroke his hair. He slowly opened his eyes to look at the owner of the hand that was stroking his hair.

"You feel better?" Jungkook asked as a small smile tucked at his lips, his eyes shining with happiness.

"Yeah, I'm okay now." Taehyung was about to sit up but Jungkook softly pulled him down again.

"That's good but let's stay like this just a little longer." Jungkook pulled him closer and Taehyung automatically wrapped his hands and arms around Jungkooks slim waist, hugging it as he was still playing with Taehyungs hair.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung voiced.

"Hm?" Jungkook hummed softly.

"I'm afraid," Taehyung said lowly, slightly hoping that he didn't hear him, but guessing by the way Jungkook stiffened when he said it, he sure heard it.

"What are you afraid of?" Jungkook asked, shuffling a bit so he could face Taehyung better.

"Our marriage." Taehyung looked everywhere but at Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed sadly. "I knew this one would come someday."

"I'm going to lose every right and you're going to have every control over me, you could lock me into a tower and never let me see daylight for all I know." Taehyung could feel the tears pressing, he knew he had to do this to save his parents business. He didn't have a choice, he could just be happy that they accepted him being gay and found a guy willing to marry him, that being one of his friends.

"I'm not going to do that." Jungkook pulled Taehyung into him and continued on running his fingers through his hair. "I'll let you do whatever you want, we can even have an open marriage if you want." Jungkook made sure to make eye contact and Taehyung could see the sadness and worry when he said the words 'open marriage'.

"NO!" Taehyung yelled way too loud.

Jungkook smiled at that. "Thank you, I wouldn't like that, because I actually fell for you." He removed some hair from Taehyungs face and connected their foreheads. "I love you, so unbelievably much."

Taehyung raised his hand and caressed Jungkooks cheek, he leaned into the touch. "I love you," Taehyung whispered and pecked Jungkooks cheek softly. "But," Taehyung said and slightly pulled away from him.

"But?" Jungkook asked as his face showed worry.

"I want you to prove to me that this isn't just because we are getting married." Taehyung crossed his arms and huffed softly, almost inedible.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer and made him place his hands around his neck, he pecked Taehyungs lips. "I'll prove to you that my love is genuine, everything for you." He smiled lovingly at Taehyung and Taehyungs heart fluttered.

"You two are really starting to accept this." Taehyung and Jungkook both jumped. Taehyungs mom was standing in the doorway, her arms crossed and a proud smile forming on her lips.

"MOm!" Taehyung yelled and instinctively hid his face in the crook of Jungkooks neck, Taehyung could feel him chuckle as he laid his arms around him.

"Take good care of my oldest child, I trust you." Soon after Taehyung heard the door close carefully.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook sheepishly. "I will take care of you, I'll love you like there's no tomorrow and I'll prove that this is genuine." He caressed Taehyungs cheek and kissed his forehead.

"You're so cheesy, what happened to the Jungkook who didn't give a heck?"

"He's still here, he just fell in love." Jungkook smiled.

"You're so cheesy," Taehyung said and fake cringed.

Jungkook chuckled. "Come on, I'll take you on a date." Jungkook pulled Taehyung up from the bed as he got up himself.

"Where to?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"You'll see," Jungkook said and boobed Taehyungs nose, smiling brightly as his nose crinkled cutely.