9.✔️

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, it was morning and about a week ago since he last saw Jungkook outside of school.

"Hey, Taehyung."

Taehyung averted his gaze towards his opened door and looked at his mother standing in the doorway, with something that he didn't want to question, in her hands.

"Hm?" Taehyung hummed tiredly.

"Get ready, Jungkook is here."

"I'm tired." Taehyung laid down and pulled the blanket over his head.

Taehyung heard his mother sigh and then yell something along the lines of. "Jungkook, you will have to come and get him yourself!"

Taehyung then heard light and fast footsteps going up the stairs, coming closer.

"I can handle this." He heard Jungkooks voice.

"I sure hope so, that's your fiancé." Taehyungs mom said and he heard her footsteps, walking away, then he heard Jungkooks coming closer till he was standing besides the bed.

There was a light pull at Taehyungs blanket and Jungkooks face came into vision. "Rise and shine, beautiful."

Taehyung giggled at him and bobbed his nose, then pulled the blanket over his head again.

Taehyung suddenly felt the blanket getting lifted again and a warmth besides him.

He turned around, under the blanket and felt Jungkook besides him.

"YAH JEON JUNGKOOK!" Tasehyung yelled and felt him pulling him closer.

"If you don't want to get up, I'm going to sleep too." Jungkook then huffed and afterward buried his face by the crook of Taehyungs neck, kissing his shoulder lightly.

Taehyung thought about it for a second, then he decided that sleep was important. "Okay, let's sleep."

Jungkook shrugged and pulled him even closer. "You're warm, I like that." Jungkook sighed in content and seemingly inhaled Taehyungs scent.

"You smell good," Jungkook commented and placed his head on Taehyungs shoulder.

"You do too, now I want to sleep, so be quiet." Jungkook chuckled but obligated, pulling the blanket away from their faces, so they wouldn't suffocate under it as they slept.

"Sleep well, lil tiger," Jungkook whispered in Taehyungs ear and kissed his earlobe.

"You two must really be getting into all this marriage stuff."

They both looked up at Taehyungs mother, standing by Taehyungs closet and putting in new washed and folded clothes. "You two are really adorable, I see we made the right decision."

"No, I actually hate him, mom," Taehyung said as he crossed his arms and turned around so his back was facing Jungkook.

Taehyungs mother chuckled knowingly and left the room.

"I see you want to be the little spoon," Jungkook whispered in Taehyungs ear as he hugged Taehyungs waist and kissed his earlobe again.

"Stop flirting with me, I don't like you." Taehyung voiced playfully.

"Keep telling yourself that, lil tiger."

Taehyung turned around in his grasp. "Didn't I just say that you can't call me that."

"Sorry." Jungkook paused as a playful smile rested on his lips. "Lil tiger." He then broke into a fit of laughter.

"Aish, this boy." Taehyung sighed and flicked his forehead.

"Hey!" Jungkook said and covered his forehead.

Taehyung giggled and Jungkook just smiled at him. "Want to go on a date later?" Jungkook questioned.

"After I've slept forever," Taehyung replied and closed one of his eyes, the other wanting to see Jungkooks reaction and this time it was Jungkooks time to giggle and then kiss Taehyungs forehead.