16. ✔️

"Baby." Taehyung pulled Jungkooks arms to get him to sit up but he just ended up making him sit in like 2 seconds and then lay down again.

"We're going to go buy our wedding rings," Taehyung said. "Come on!" Taehyung whined and stood up in the bed to kick Jungkooks side and sitting down in crisscross besides him.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung whined annoyed but still caressed his back as he had turned around to lay on his stomach.

"Fine, then I'm just going to go find it myself and I might even find someone that can choose the rings, especi-" Jungkook covered Taehyungs mouth with both his hands.

"I'll be choosing yours and you'll be choosing mine, deal?" Taehyung giggled at Jungkook as he slowly removed his hands and pecked his lips.

"You've got morning breath, go brush your bunny teeth and put on clothes that I'll choose because I've got a better taste than you, boring emo."

Jungkook sent Taehyung a playful and tired glare as he left the room to the bathroom and Taehyung choose his clothes.

Taehyung chooses a beanie because he thought Jungkook would look good in it, ripped jeans and a striped long sleeved shirt.

"Ready to go?" Taehyung asked cheerfully as he took Jungkooks hands in his and pulled him out of the room, to the kitchen where they got money from Jungkooks mother to buy the rings and then they were practically gone to the jewelry store.

The drive wasn't long and they were quickly there.

"This is amazing!" Taehyundg exclaimed as Jungkook released his hand, letting him run around in between the jewelry like a kid in a candy store.

"I like this one!" Taehyung exclaimed as he saw a pretty ring that he thought was perfect for his future husband, only to find out that Jungkook was looking at a ring looking just the same.

They both giggled as they saw the ring in the other hand

"Couples think alike, I guess," Jungkook commented and pecked Taehyungs soft cheek.

"Let's go up and pay then," Taehyung said and grabbed Jungkooks hand in his, walking up to the counter to the employee who had been watching them for a while, probably making sure they didn't steal anything or didn't seem suspicious.

"These two," Jungkook said as he placed down the ring he had in his hand, Taehyung doing the same as Jungkook pulled out the money his mom had given him for the rings.

"Do you want to get something to eat?" Taehyung asked as he walked out of the store, hand in hand with Jungkook, they were wearing their wedding rings, they couldn't resist it though they knew they shouldn't.

"Let's go get some noodles and eat them by the lake nearby," Jungkook replied and sent Taehyung a fond look.

"There's a lake here?" Taehyung asked surprised and started looking around in pure happiness and curiosity.

Jungkook let go of Taehyungs hand and went behind him, softly placing both his hands on each side of his head to make him look a certain somewhere.

Jungkook lifted a hand and pointed between some trees a bit away from the sidewalk. "There," Jungkook whispered softly into Taehyungs ear and Taehyung flushed a bit red and turned around to hug Jungkook.

"It sounds like a good way to eat breakfast with your favorite person in."