3.✔️

"Taehyung you dumb little shitty ass chicken, get your damn filthy ass out of bed right in an instance!" Taehyung groaned at the loudness of the other.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked annoyed from under the soft bedsheets. He swiftly looked at his phone, laying on his nightstand that lighted up because of a notification.

"It's 6 am and Saturday, this has to be something good." Taehyung lazily sat up and looked at the other with an annoyed and tired expression.

"It is." Jin piped bubbling with excitement.

"And did you call me dumb little shitty ass chicken?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

Jin laughed loudly. "Maybe, anyways you better get up, we're all going to the fairground they sat up just down the street, Jungkook is coming too."

"Normally I would be happy to go to the fairground because I like it, but not with Jungkook, goodnight." Taehyung covered his whole body with his blanket and was about to sleep again.

Jin pulled Taehyungs cover off. "Yah didn't you two agree on making this work!"

Taehyung grumbled angrily, remembering yesterday where he talked it out with Jungkook.

Taehyung sighed annoyed, but still felt the excitement of going to the fairground and even though he were afraid of heights it sounded like fun.

"Fine, I'll get ready."

"Good me and the others will be waiting for you downstairs." Jin smiled triumphantly and walked out smacking the door loudly behind him.

Taehyung eventually got ready and went downstairs to greet the others sitting at the dining table with his mother, conversing about something that Taehyungs mother loved to talk about, Taehyung and his soon to be husband.

"Good morning, Taehyung." Taehyungs mother greeted her oldest child and smiled warmly at him.

"Good morning, everyone." Taehyung greeted back and bowed slightly to all of them.

Taehyung was about to sit down besides Jimin but his mother stopped him. "Why won't you sit down besides Jungkook, I'll find you some breakfast before you all go"

Taehyung just nodded slightly and sat down besides Jungkook.

"Slept well?" Jungkook questioned and eyed Taehyung with sincerity, that Taehyung tried to ignore.

"Yeah, have you?"

"Could be better, I missed your warmth."

"Cute!" Hoseok cooed from the other side of the table.

The others were conversing between themselves but Hoseok broke it with those words.

"You guys are getting married, the two youngest here, who would've thought." Jimin smiled, his eyes disappearing.

"You guys would actually make a good couple, I hope you'll be happy together," Namjoon said and smiled a dimple filled smile.

"Of course they will." Taehyungs mother said as she walked in from the kitchen with a bowl of cereal in her hands.

"Yeah, of course, we will." Jungkook smiled sweetly at Taehyung and pressed a soft kiss to his temple.

Taehyung almost choked on the spoonful of cereal he had just put in his mouth.

"Sorry." Jungkook apologized sheepishly and patted Taehyungs back for comfort.

"I'll get you some water." Taehyungs mother said and quickly went to the kitchen to get some water.

"So here's the big question everyone has been thinking, who's top?" Yoongi asked as soon as Taehyungs mother left the room.

Taehyung started coughing again and Jungkook sent Yoongi a death glare, that got returned and patted Taehyungs back again. Taehyungs mother quickly emerged from the kitchen and gave her son a glass of water.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Taehyung croaked out.

"But I didn't get an answer for my-" Yoongi started.

"Okay, I think we are gonna leave now," Taehyung said and quickly pushed his chair out and got up.

"But you haven't finished your cereal." Taehyungs mother protested.

"I ate a lot of dinner last night, so I wasn't really hungry anyway." Taehyung reasoned as he took on his shoes, the others one by one following.

"Oh well okay then, bye, have a great day. I love you."

"I love you too mom, goodbye." Taehyung waved a quick bye to his mom and went outside with the others.

"Your mom is such a nice lady," Jin commented once they were all out.

"Sometimes." Taehyung shrugged.

Jungkook reaches out and took Taehyungs hand in his, Taehyungs reaction was pulling it away but Jungkook didn't let go.

"We will make it work," Jungkook mumbled in Taehyungs neck as he placed his chin on his shoulder while they were walking. Taehyung just nodded and let the boy hold him while they were walking towards the fairground.