4.✔️

"That looks like fun!" Jimin exclaimed as he pointed to the biggest and longest rollercoaster on the whole fairground.

"No way I'm going up in that!" Hoseok said as he was clearly afraid.

"I will have to agree with Hobi on this one," Taehyung said and backed a little away, stopping when he accidentally backed into Jungkook.

"Why? It looks like fun." Namjoon said and got a hit on the shoulder from Jin, which didn't seem to hurt at all. "Namjoon, if he is scared we shouldn't force him."

"It's okay Tae, I'll do it with you, then it won't be as scary," Jungkook reassured and smiled warmly at him.

"Aw, you two are just so cute!" Hoseok said and hugged both of them.

"Let's go!" Yoongi said, for once being excited. "Yes Let's!" Jimin agreed and they all began marching towards the biggest rollercoaster.

"Jungkook I'm scared," Taehyung said even though he wouldn't normally want to admit it but Jungkook seemed to be trying to be a good fiancé and eventually a good husband.

"It's okay, you can hold my hand," Jungkook said and stretched out his hand for Taehyung to take and he did, Taehyung didn't even care at the moment, he just wanted to feel protected.

"Look it's our turn," Jungkook said when their hyung's started going inside the rollercoaster.

"I'm scared," Taehyung said in a slight panic and were about to ask one of the workers to get him out but it was too late and the rollercoaster started moving.

Jungkook noticed Taehyungs panicking. "Hey it's okay, just look at me and don't think about anything else." Taehyung nodded and looked at Jungkook as he felt the rollercoaster going slowly up.

Taehyung felt it going down a short time after and a lot of wind educating that it was fast, but he just looked at Jungkook that were clearly enjoying it and smiling really big.

Taehyung started looking in front of him and saw the rollercoaster going upside down and he screamed loudly. He felt Jungkook squishing his hand.

The rollercoaster soon stopped and Taehyung had trouble standing, he was way too dizzy.

"Are you okay, Tae?" Jungkook asked when he noticed him clinging on to him for dear life.

"That was scary," Taehyung said breathlessly. "I think I have to throw up." He then said as he felt the small amount of breakfast he ate this morning turning around in his stomach.

"Taehyung doesn't feel so well, we're just gonna go and we might meet you guys later, I'll text you guys," Jungkook said to the others and supported Taehyung all the way to the nearest toilet stall.

"Thanks, Jungkook but I just want to go ho-" Taehyung stopped his talking when he felt the food coming up, Jungkook noticed and guided his head towards the toilet so he could throw up.

Taehyung did throw up and he had expected Jungkook to come up with a comment about how disgusting he was or something but instead, he just saw Jungkook squatting down besides him and rubbing his back with his one hand and taking his hair out of his eyes with the other.

When Taehyung were done Jungkook gave him a bottle of water he had bring in his small backpack and finally spoke up. "It was a bad idea to take you in that rollercoaster, even Hobi made it better than you, I'm going to take you home."

"Thank you," Taehyung replied as Jungkook took his hand and pulled him up from the floor, kissing Taehyungs forehead in the process.

Jungkook flushed the toilet Taehyung threw up in and they walked out.

Jungkook guided Taehyumg home, they held hands and Jungkook let Taehyung rest against him, it was troublesome walking like that but none of them really seemed to care at this point.