20.✔️

"Are you ready, Taehyung?" Taehyungs mother asked as she rubbed her son's shoulders.

"No not at all, I'm so nervous, what if he regrets it or maybe he-"

Taehyungs mother interrupted him. "Calm down, I'm going to go sit in the front row with your father and you'll go down that aisle and enjoy yourself, he loved you, okay?" Taehyung nodded and hugged his mother tightly.

His mother was wearing a beautiful navy colored dress and high white heels, some silver colored jewelry and her hair falling down to her shoulders beautifully, she looked pretty for a woman her age.

Taehyung was wearing black dress pants and a white colored suit jacked, closed over a black shirt and a butterfly, his hair was fluffy but still neatly sat.

Taehyung heard the music go off inside the church and knew it was his coo.

The big doors opened and he took a nervous step inside.

All his nervousness seemed to vanish when he met eyes with his soon to be husband.

Jungkook looked mesmerizing in his black suit. He was wearing a tie and a white shirt underneath his suit jacket.

Taehyung smiled bigger than ever before, he couldn't believe he was here and about to get married to the man of his dreams.

He had been a mess this morning and dying to see Jungkook, they weren't allowed to see each other that day before they got married and Taehyung had hated it because he knew the only one who could calm his nerves were Jungkook but it all worked out in the end and now he was here.

Taehyung took slow and steady steps towards the altar, there was a small step up and Jungkook offered a hand, which Taehyung took with delight.

"You look amazing," Jungkook whispered into Taehyungs ear as the music slowly died down.

They had had problems finding a priest willing to marry them but they had found one and he looked very happy to be there.

The priest took one of Jungkooks and one of Taehyung's hands in his and made them hold each other's hands in his.

It seemed like everyone held their breath as the priest spoke up and Jungkook and Taehyung looked deeply into each other's eyes.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments." The priest paused for a moment as he looked around at the audience, both Jungkook and Taehyungs families were there as well as their closest friends.

"And to cherish the worlds which shall unite Jeon Jeongguk and Kim Taehyung in marriage." Both Taehyung and Jungkook struggled to hold back their giggles as their full names were said out loud.

"Marriage is the promise between two people who love each other, and who trust in that love, who honor each other as individuals, and who choose to spend the rest of their lives together."

Taehyung grinned at Jungkook, he felt like the priest knew that this wasn't just forced anymore, it didn't even feel forced anymore. It was forced but also chosen.

"This ceremony will not create a relationship that does not already exist between you. It is a symbol of how far you have come these past few years."

Taehyung and Jungkook smiled brightly at each other, they had known each other for years but never thought of each other in a romantic way, though Jungkook did crush on Taehyung for a very long time, even before they were forced to be engaged.

"It is a symbol of the promises you will make to each other to continue growing stronger as individuals and as partners."

They already felt stronger as they stared deeply into each other's eyes.

"No matter what challenges you face, you now face them together, and no matter how much success, you now succeed together."

They were so ready to face everything together.

"The love between you joins you now as one." The priest inhaled slowly.

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Taehyung as your husband?"

Jungkook took Taehyungs hand and kissed his knuckles before answering. "I do."

The priest turned to Taehyung. "Do you, Kim Taehyung, take Jeon Jungkook as your husband?"

Taehyung hastily responded. "I do."

"You may ki-" the priest stopped talking when Taehyung and Jungkook smashed their lips together in their first kiss as husbands.