14.✔️

"Uhm, Taehyung can I talk to you for a second?" Taehyung turned around to look at the person who just poked his shoulder lightly.

"Ji Woo, what's up?" Taehyung questioned with a small smile, he was used to Jungkooks sister ignoring and avoiding him. He knew why, he should've been married to Ji Woo but since he cane out as gay, he had to marry her brother. Of course, it's awkward and a little strange to her, totally understandable.

"In private please?" Ji Woo asked as she side eyed her brother watching them with a raised eyebrow.

Taehyung shrugged. "Sure." Ji Woo pulled Taehyung to her room.

"Do you love my brother?" Ji Woo questioned as she gazed on the floor, she was standing up as Taehyung was sitting on her desk chair.

Taehyung smiled softly. "Yeah I do, why are you asking?"

Ji Woo looked up to meet Taehyungs eyes. "I know you two are getting married and everything but that doesn't mean that you two have to like each other."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"Jungkook loves you and he talks about you all the time." Ji Woo chuckled. "It can actually be pretty annoying at times, but I know it's just because he's in love and getting married."

"Where are you going with this?" Taehyung bid in.

"I've always thought you were handsome and were pretty happy when I thought we were getting married but now I'm only thinking about how much I don't want you to hurt my baby brother."

Tawhyung cooed and squished Ji Woos cheeks together. "I would never hurt him, okay? Yeah, it's kind of an arranged marriage but we fell in love and that's what counts."

Taehyung stood up and hugged Ji Woo. "I wouldn't hurt him."

Ji Woo nodded and wiped a small tear that escaped her eye. "I'm grateful for you joining my family, maybe not the way I thought in the first place but it's okay, I can see how much you two care for each other." She smiled genuinely.

"Let's join Jungkook in the kitchen, I think he's feeling pretty alone with both your parents talking about your wedding." Ji Woo said and they both giggled at the thought.

"Ah Taehyung, Ji Woo you can't just leave like that." Jungkooks mother jokingly scolded.

"Sorry, mom." Ji Woo apologized with a small smile as Jungkook pulled Taehyung to the side.

"What did you two talk about?" Jungkook questioned curiously.

Taehyung chuckled at his fiancé. "Ji Woo just told me that she was happy about me joining the family," Taehyung explained.

"Cool, but I need you to save me right now, your parents keep asking me questions and I don't even know what to reply." Taehyung giggled. "That's my parents in a nutshell." They both giggled.

"Boys, sit down at the table." Jungkook's dad ordered as he sends the two a loving and happy smile, everyone could see that the two had found love.

"Let's discuss the wedding, it's in two weeks!" Taehyungs mother exclaimed happily.