22.✔️

"This is a very nice island!" Taehyung exclaimed as he runs up and down the beach, Jungkook laughing loudly at him as he swam around in the water, watching his husband.

"Baby, look out where you're going!" Jungkook yelled as he watched Taehyung fall over and start to roll into the water on purpose.

"The water is nice!" Taehyung exclaimed as he stood up in the water and ran to Jungkook with much trouble.

"I know, right," Jungkook said as he made Taehyung sit on his back.

Jungkook swan around with Taehyung on his back, Taehyung clinging on tightly in order to not fall off.

They were on their honeymoon a week after they got married and were enjoying themselves to the fullest, they were on Jeju island in Korea and loved every bit of it.

"I love this," Taehyung whispered into Jungkooks ear as they had walked up from the water and laid on a towel together, enjoying the warmth of the sun that was starting to set and each other.

They were the only ones at this side of the beach and they liked it that way, no one to judge them and only the two of them enjoying each other.

"I love you," Jungkook whispered back as a response.

Taehyung snickered and hit Jungkooks Barr chest that his hand had already been resting on. "I love you too, you goofball."

Jungkook turned on his side and wrapped a hand around Taehyungs waist to pull him closer.

"I've never been happier than I am with you." Jungkook leaned down and placed soft kisses all over Taehyungs face, Taehyung giggling loudly but stopping when Jungkook got to his face and connected their lips.

"You taste like saltwater," Taehyung commented.

"Do I?" Jungkook asked playfully. "I wonder why."

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and rested his head on his chest, Taehyung giggling. "Your hair tickles." Jungkook smiled warmly at that and looked up at Taehyung from his position. "Doesn't matter, this position is comfortable."

They laid like that for a while and sat up to look at the sunset.

"It's beautiful," Jungkook commented as he watched the sunset.

"Indeed it is." Taehyung agreed as he watched it too, leaning his head on Jungkooks shoulder.

"You know." Jungkook started and made Taehyung look at him. "You're even more beautiful."

Taehyung giggled and shook his head as he smacked Jungkooks arm lightly. "Not as beautiful as you."

"Yes," Jungkook said.

"N-" Taehyung wasn't allowed to complete his sentence before Jungkook smashed his lips against his.

When the sun had fully set and the air was starting to get cold Jungkook stood up. "Let's go back to the hotel, I want to cuddle my baby."

Taehyung chuckled as he made Jungkook carry their stuff in one hand and hold his hand in the other.

They were quickly back at the hotel and they took a quick shower and yes it was together.

They got dressed in some comfortable clothes and laid down on their comfortable shared bed.

Jungkook rested his head in the crook of Taehyung's neck and smelled the familiar scent of the shampoo Taehyung always used and had taken with him on their honeymoon.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung spoke as they laid in the bed all tangled together and Taehyung running his hands through Jungkooks hair.

"Yes?" Jungkook replied and shifted to look into Taehyungs eyes.

"Is it weird that we still haven't, you know." Jungkook laugher at Taehyung question.

"No, Taehyung we have been over this and also, I know you're not ready yet."

Taehyung breathed out in relief. "I don't know what it is, it just seems so scary."

Jungkook shifted closer to Taehyung and he cupped Taehyungs cheek.

"It's not, but take your time." Jungkook leaned down and connected their lips in a long and passionate kiss.

We all know what happened after that but I'll leave that to your imagination (;