13.✔️

"We should go swimming," Jungkook said thoughtfully and sent Taehyung a suggestive smile with twinkling eyes.

"What? No! I'm not even especially good at it." Taehyung whined.

"Come on, I'll look out for you," Jungkook assured.

"N-"

"Taehyung, do what your fiancé says and I'm sure you'll have fun." Taehyungs mother jumped in and gave him a stern look.

"I'd rather go look at a house we can move into after we get married." Taehyung scuffed and crossed his arms.

"Actually." Taehyungs mother trailed off. "We already bought one for you two."

Both Taehyungs and Jungkooks mouths fell open.

"What?" Jungkook questioned. "I was promised that I could choose it."

"Sorry, Jungkook but it was for sale and a pretty decent house with nice neighbors, we couldn't just turn down the offer."

Jungkook crosses his arms and leaned back in his chair. "So much for promises." Taehyung laughed at Jungkooks reaction.

"Would you be happier if we went out for a swim?" Taehyung questioned as he played with Jungkooks ear and earring.

Jungkooks face lightened up. "Let's pack our towels and everything and then go to that new one where it's only open when it's dark and with those neon lights."

Taehyung was skeptical but couldn't decline when he saw Jungkooks cute face expression.

Taehyung sighed defeated. "Let's go pack some towels and whatever."

They quickly got everything they needed and bid goodbye to Taehyungs mother.

Jungkook drove to the water park and drummed on the steering wheel in excitement.

"Gosh, can you not?" Taehyung said annoyed, having had enough of Jungkooks drumming.

Jungkook sends Taehyung an apologetic look and soon after exclaimed something along the lines of. "We're here, let's get it!" He then rushed out the car and lucked it after Taehyung got out too, carrying their bags with the towels and swimwear.

"Let's go inside then," Taehyung said tiredly.

"Actually it's outdoors, only the changing room is inside," Jungkook exclaimed.

"Sounds... cold." Taehyung trailed off but followed Jungkook inside the changing rooms, after paying for the visit of course.

They were quickly ready and Jungkook pulled Taehyung out of the changing room in excitement.

"Wow," Taehyung commented when they got outside, the water park was gigantic and there weren't many people. It were almost dark as it were around 8 in the evening and the neon lights lightened up the water park, in some areas it looked like the water were changing color. "It's beautiful."

"I know right? Let's go in." Jungkook softly but also excitedly pulled Taehyung with him into the water, the water going up to their chests.

"Are you cold," Jungkook questioned, remembering Taehyungs comment earlier.

"No."

Can I hug you anyway?" Jungkook questioned and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, Taehyumg started giggling cutely.

"Of course."

Jungkook brings Taehyung closer and hugged him tightly, lifting him up with more ease than normal because of the water.

Jungkook sat him down again and swiftly pulled him into a kiss.

"I love you, Kim Taehyung."

"I love you too, Kim Jungkook." Taehyung joked cheekily.

"Hey! You're going to take my last name." Jungkook said and crossed his arms.

Taehyung started laughing as he swam away from his fiancé, Jungkook slowly started to swim after him.

Jungkook caught Taehyung when he was stuck in the corner. "What are you going to do now?" Jungkook asked cockily as he made sure Taehyung couldn't slide past him.

"I don't know." Taehyung teased and leaned in, connecting their foreheads and later their lips.

That's how the night went till the place closed at 2 am, they just swam around teasing each other also relaxing and talking and having a couple of make-out sessions here and there.