10.✔️

"Tae." Taehyung felt a soft poke to his right cheek.

"Babe." Another poke.

"Baby." One another poke.

"Taehyungie." A warm hand was placed on Taehyung's cheek and he felt soft lips on his forehead and hot breath on his face afterward.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and looked directly into Jungkooks beautiful brown eyes.

"Slept well, Tae?" Jungkook asked and secured his arm around him.

"Yeah." Taehyung sighed happily and leaned into him. "Did you?"

"I didn't sleep much, I was busy admiring the beauty besides me." Jungkook smiled cheekily.

Taehyung pushed him lightly as he continued to smile. "You're so cheesy."

"Only for you," Jungkook whispered in his ear and kissed it softly.

"Stop it." Taehyung giggled and covered his ear with his hand, the other resting on Jungkooks shoulder.

Jungkook connected their foreheads. "Have you learned to accept our marriage?" He made eye contact.

Taehyung looked everywhere but Jungkooks eyes. "That's because I uhm." He paused and scratched his neck as he unconnected their foreheads.

"Perhaps actually like me?" Jungkook asked with hope evident in his eyes.

"Yeah, I like you." Taehyung blushed and looked away again.

"Why are you so nervous when you know that I already have confessed to you?" Jungkook asked with a small smile on his lips.

"It's embarrassing," Taehyung whined and hid his face in his hands, afterward upgrading to hiding his face in the crook of Jungkooks neck.

Jungkook chuckled and Taehyung could feel the chuckle vibrating through his whole body.

"What time is it?" Taehyung asked when he had recovered from the embarrassment of admitting that he liked him too, though he had told him he loved him before.

"Around 4 in the afternoon," Jungkook said after reaching out for Taehyungs phone, which was laying on his bedside table and checking the clock.

"We really slept that long?" Taehyung asked in shock, with his eyes wide.

"Yeah, it's easy to sleep that long when you're laying besides your significant other." Jungkook lightly touched Taehyungs cheek and pecked his lips.

Taehyung smiled happily. Is this really the cheesy idiot I'm going to marry?

"I actually came here for a reason." Jungkook started and waited for an answer when he didn't get one he continued. "I wanted us to go ride horses."

"Why didn't you say that when you arrived? I would've might actually gotten up!"

Jungkook chuckled. "I doubt that."

"Let's go ride some horses!" Taehyung yelled enthusiastically and pulled the both of them out of the bed.

Jungkook laughed lightly. "Cute."

"Let's go!" Taehyung yelled again and raised his arms in the air.

Jungkook laughed again. "Shouldn't you change out of your PJs?"

Taehyung looked down at himself and realized that he hadn't changed out of them.

"Oh, yeah."

Jungkook stifled yet another laugh and hugged Taehyung from behind, laying his head on his shoulder. "Such a little cute tiger." He nibbled on Taehyungs earlobe.

"I told you to not call me a tiger." Taehyung said fake annoyed and pouted.

Jungkook laughed some more. "I won't stop, it's cute just like you." He then turned Taehyung around to bob his nose.

"Now get ready," Jungkook ordered and pointed towards the closet.