He kept on with an incessant banging that hit home in my head. I was frozen to the spot and didn't know what to do. Daisy grabbed me and I may have been taller and wider than her in all ways but she was strong as she yanked me up the steps. I was so scared and we stood in the hall.

Daisy kept hoping for a room but the only room with a lock allowed on it, including the bathrooms, was a small cupboard. Only a small amount of room. It would be tight for her but worse for me. She held the key to lock it in her hand as she tried to shove me in but out of fear for her I took the key and shoved her in. My mobile was chucked in after her and then I locked it from the outside. I felt a shiver run through me as I noticed the banging had stopped. He was too persistent to have stopped trying to get in. That only left one option. He was in my house. I peeked around the corner and saw him in the hall. My eyes filled with tears and pain hit my chest as my mind ran with all of the things he could do.

The rooms upstairs weren't allowed doors so I hoped to try and leave the house. Get to a free place and get help. I also hoped that I could rely on Daisy to phone. My body felt a hint of pride as I heard her voice on the old phone I had chucked in. Her phone was still in the living room. Where it always was. Brave was not a normal feeling for me and so I ran to hide. Only, the bottom step was louder than I thought and he came furiously from the downstairs bathroom. The living room had a closed-door and so I rushed into the kitchen, hoping to leave through the door but he was quicker. Not only that but the door had been awfully jammed back into the frame. I couldn't see how I would come out of this safely.

"What do you want? I can give you it. Just tell me. I have seen you a lot. Do you want me?" I was begging and that was nothing to brag about but it saved Daisy time to get some help. My mind was sorting itself into a healthier place as I realised he was real and I wasn't crazy, like I had thought.

And then there was nothing. No sound, only heavy breathing from both of us. No sirens, no cries or response. Until he stepped a little forward with a knife held tight.

"Step against the wall." Slowly I did as the man told me. His voice was crooked and he sounded possessed. Like nothing in him was normal or real. Like he wasn't in control but I could see that nothing in him hesitated to be what he was. To do what he wanted. To hurt me. He found a joy I only found with Spencer. My back felt the cold as the thin top did very little to help me but it didn't matter for long as my mind was suddenly busied by the knife that was put to my neck. His long hand with clammy, cold fingers wrapping around my wrist. He then pulled me closer until our bodies were close to touching. The knife caught my skin and I felt a little blood drip. The top had been a favourite of mine as Spencer had bought it for me. Something I didn't think I could come back from.

The final step was taken and our bodies fell into a mismatch against each other. My body didn't react the way he thought it should have apparently as he pushed a little more on the knife and I winced. His words did not fall for a while but when they did he was quietly whispering into my ear. His breath made me feel sick. He hadn't brushed in too long.

"Aurora. You smell nice." He suddenly pulled me against his chest, making us face the same way. My back up against him. His knife was on my throat still and I felt my top become a little heavy with blood as he dug deeper. A hot air seemed to be constant as his heavy breath brushed against my neck and I felt a small shiver take me. My mind was gone as I lost my thoughts.

"was willst du? sag es mir einfach und ich kann etwas tun. Bitte. Ich habe Angst." In my head, I noticed what I had done. My body set back in the same way it always had done in the past. I spoke German. Steps in the hall made me freeze. Stupid Daisy. She had just left the bloody cupboard and now I would have to help her and myself from the danger he was threatening us with. Before I could get any thoughts to clear, a gun turned the corner and like a knight in shining armour, Derek stood there in a bulletproof vest. Just like he had when I was set free from hell a few months before. My skin was paler like that time as I avoided the sun and my mental state had slipped. My medication had made me a little drunk like and so I stopped it but without the tablets, I stopped sleeping.

"BAU. PUT THE KNIFE DOWN." Spencer was next to turn the corner and when he saw me I wanted to hide. Get away. He was saving me and I had hurt him. Sure, it was to keep him safe but he didn't know that. My mind was interrupted in its thoughts as a hand grew tighter on my harm. My chin was high to avoid being stabbed anymore but my head clouded and I struggled. I wanted to let him suffer but he also deserved to get better and over it all. The knife drove closer and I let out a squeal.

"erschieß mich, ihn. lass einfach alles aufhören. gehen." I doubt that Derek had the chance to understand me but he did it at the perfect moment. The knife was dropped as the sound of a thud behind me set in and I fell to the floor. A large black boot kicked the knife from me and I laid on the floor in a mess. I felt a hand on me and I suddenly got up. Running to the cupboard and unlocking it with the key in my pocket. Daisy fell out and her eyes were deep red with tears. I had worried her sick but the small time we had been together we had made a real go of the relationship we could have had. Despite all of the restrictions that were in place.

Ambulance workers pulled at me and I let my hands fall from Daisy. The hug we had in a few seconds seemed to better her. Police came and began to speak to her and Spencer was at the door as I was escorted to the ambulance, from there he watched me. My body was so shaken that my steps were all over the floor and Spencer came to my side. I fell into tears as he held me tightly. Arms braced and set around me. The paramedics helped me but not much could be done. Bandages and a few wipes left me in pain but I knew it was to help me.

"Spencer. What happened?" We sat there for a second and he cried a little. His body was shaking and I clung to him. Not wanting to let him go again. Ever. Despite what I knew a small part of me hoped.

"I hadn't heard from you. The calls weren't going through. I asked Garcia to check the CCTV. She showed me one side. The side you couldn't have seen. I told her and we watched the other camera. We noticed the man and then I worried. He was real. I got her to check on his identity. Anyway, we found out that he was a known rapist. Not only that but he was the one you drew. The one at your old window. Anna showed it to me a few days ago. After a long search, we found out that you were here. Getting help for imagining the man. We came here as soon as possible." His voice was broken and tears fell from his lips and cheeks. I pulled him closer as he spoke but as the day was ending and the sun long gone, I felt him pull from me and I watched him leave.

"Oh. Aurora. What did you say to Derek and before, when you were in the kitchen with him. What did you say? Really should learn German." I thought about lying but he knew me well enough. My body was sore and he would make me feel guilty for a short while. Deciding to be fair I told him.

"I asked him. 'what do you want? Just tell me and I can do something. Please. I'm scared.' When Derek was there I said, 'shoot me, him. Just make it all stop. Go." My eyes felt heavy and I laid on the ambulance floor. My hands keeping the blanket around me as I watched Spencer walk off. My eyes soon closed when his gorgeous hair bounced away.