Dominique De Sade

"She's Dominique De Sade. And she's a childhood friend, not my fiancée. The thing by her feet is her attendant automaton, Chrysler."

"She was scattering actual roses !?"

"Dominique De Sade... Then she's the daughter of Count De Sade, a lord of the other world ?" Vanitas asked Noé as the girl bent down to Murr's level.

"That's right." The concerned replied.

"To think you had friends in the aristocracy... Frankly, I'm astounded."

"That was quite rude to say Vanitas..." I commented his words.

"My teacher is her grandfather... ...So Domi and I played together often." Noé told us.

"Count Orlock, I do apologize for barging in abruptly like this." Dominique adressed the Count.

"No matter. The House of De Sade was rude long before your generation." The Count dismissed.

"Ah, my burning ears !" Dominique said with a laugh before approaching Noé. "In that case... One more thing, while I'm being rude..." She said as she put a collar on Noé, the collar also had a chain on it. "Let me... ...borrow Noé, if you would."

'Wait, this is a leash ?!' I realized as her eyes got on me, a grin appeared on her face then she grabbed my wrist.

"You're so cute ! You're gonna come with me too !" She exclaimed while dragging me and Noé out.

"Domi... Domi, wait please !"

"Wait a minute !" I exclaimed turning to glance in the direction of the others, asking for help.

"What's the matter ? Just come along quietly." She told us.

"But-" I went to protest but Noé cut me off.

"This... This collar... What is it ?" He asked.

"My older sister gave it to me the other day. I brought it for you. It suits you quite well." She adressed him.

"It is a compliment...?" I wondered out loud.

"Huh ? Thank you very much. No ! I mean- Where do you intend to take us ?"

"Beyond the "Border.""She answered.

"The Border..." I repeated, still having to follow her.

"I've been invited to a Bal masqué over there. I thought I'd have you escort me, but when I dashed to Averoigne, they said you'd gone to Paris on an errand for Grandfather." The woman explained.

"...And so you followed me all the way to Paris ?" Concluded Noé. "You could take someone else. It doesn't have to be me..."

She suddenly halted, making me stop as well before turning around to face Noé and point a finger at him with the hand still holding my wrist. "I came ! Because ! I was worried about you ! Listen to me, Noé !! You need to be aware that you're a dangerously innocent country bumpkin who's several different kinds of unfortunate !" She scolded him.

"U... Unfortunate !?" Noé wondered.

"Yes ! If it interests you, you'll follow anyone anywhere over anything ! You're just a child !" Dominique kept on scolding him.

"Th... That isn't true."

I gave him a look at his words.

"Don't lie ! Have you forgotten how you wandered into the forest saying that you'd found a rare bird, and it took us four days to find you !?" My eyes widened at that fact. "You haven't changed a bit since then !!"