Our first case

The servants were protesting as Noé took the Book of Vanitas from my hand before throwing it at Vanitas' face to my surprise.

"Why are spacing out ? Let's get moving, Vanitas !!" Noé screamed at him.

Vanitas' nose was bleeding. "Huh...? Ohhhhhh !? Have you finally decided to help me, Noé !?" He wondered, excited.

"No !!" He denied.

"Huh ?" I said at the same time with Vanitas, not understanding.

Noé pointed a finger at the Book of Vanitas that Vanitas was holding as he hovered over him with a furious look. "I am not helping you. You are helping me !!" He declared to a stunned Vanitas.

Vanitas then laughed as we were walking out. "Brilliant ! I knew it. You really are interesting !" Vanitas exclaimed with a big smile.

I leaned forward, tilting my head curiosiously seeing him smile, Vanitas noticed it and glanced at me.

"What is it Iona ?"

"You should smile more... It suits you." I simply stated softly before standing back properly, leaving him with a surprised expression on his face without noticing.

"Noé. Hey, Noé, wait a minute !" Vanitas called out to him as we were behind the vampire.

"What !?"

"...Do you even know where to go ?" Vanitas asked him.

"No, I do not !!!" Noé exclaimed, harsly opening the door.

"Of course you don't !! I thought not !" Vanitas pulled Noé by the back of his collar. "Well, for now, calm down." He told him.

"I'll thank tou not to pull on me !" Noé exclaimed.

I went beside Noé. "Vanitas is right tough, you need to calm down. I understand you want to help Amelia but---"

I cut myself off as a bat went to Noé's face.

"A bat...?" He wondered.

"It's cute." I commented looking at it.

"Hey." We heard a voice calling us and turned around to see the man that was with Vanitas on the airship. "You look like you're having trouble, Vanitas"

"Dante !" Vanitas exclaimed, surprised before walking up to him. "You...! You left Amelia Ruth and ran away by yourself, didn't you !?" He accused him.

"My contract with you for that day didn't include protecting the target." Dante retorted in his defense. "I don't do more work than I get paid for."

"Miser !"

"Can it, quack !"

I watched awkwardly with Noé as they were fighting. "Um..."

Vanitas sighed. "I suppose I'd better introduce him to you, Noé, Iona. This guy is Dante." He said pointing at him. "He's an information broker I use frequently... Or rather, he's a Jack-of-all-trades who'll do practically anything as long as you pay him." He explained.

"Whoa ! Why're you're with that lad and that chick, huh !?" He asked, looking at us.

"Ahh... Baldy, was it ?" Noé wondered even though I heard his name from Vanitas.

"Hey. Don't you dare remember me like that. And I'm not bald." He said angrily.

I tapped Noé on his shoulder as he turned to look at me, I pointed a finger at Dante. "Vanitas just said that his name was Dante, Noé." I reminded him.