Airship : La Baleine

I was in La Baleine, heading to Paris, this airship is really amazing. People were chatting about rumors that vampires appeared, and I could hear people wondering about vampires' existence.

In the crowd, I noticed a lady looking rather ill and she looked on the verge of fainting if it wasn't for a gentleman with dark skin, short silvery white hair and purple eyes catching her, the curiosity got the best of me as I approached them at their table.

"...You're too kind. Thank you." The lady said towards the man.

"Not at all. Are you sure I can't take you to the infirmary ?" The man asked, maybe worried for her.

"Yes... I think I'll be all right if I rest a little bit." She explained but then the man got his face close to her own, making her flustered.

'I think he should know what "personnal space" is...'

"...You do look pale though. I'm worried..." He expressed in concern, showing no ill intentions.

I crouched down to be at the lady's level. "I think he is right, you do look kind of sick..." I softly expressed in my turn.

The both of them turned their gazes at me with a surprised expression showing on their face as I bowed my head. "Pardon the intrusion."

"I-It's only anemia. Please don't trouble yourselves !" The pale lady exclaimed at us. "I'm... on my way to see a doctor now. There are... special circumstances... I don't intend to let any other doctor examine me." She explained. "So, um... Thank you very much." She said it but I didn't know if it was also meant for me or only for the tanned man.

He distanced himself hearing her words and from the corner of my eye I could see a shadow for a brief instant before it jumped, making the lady beside me shrieked in fear but then I realized that it was only a cat with white fur and heterochromical eyes, one was blue while the other was pink, the cat landed on the lady's laps.

"Ah ! Hey, Murr !" The man exclaimed looking at what I assumed to be the cage of the cat now known as Murr before getting his eyes back on him.

"Oh my. My, my, my ! How sweet !" The girl didn't really seem to be bothered by Murr's presence in fact and I decided to stand back straight since my back was beginning to hurt me because of the crouched position.

This lady embraced the cat, seeming visibly happy. "...Fufu ! He's so warm..." She commented. "Um... I'm Amelia." She presented herself. "If you don't mind, might I ask your name ?" She adressed to the man and myself.

He looked kind of surprised to me before answering. "Of course ! His name is Murr ! Please ! Do call him by it !" He answered, gesturing to the white cat.

"Oh ! No... I didn't mean the cat..." she explained, seeming taken aback by his answer before turning to me.

I looked at her as I introduced myself, putting a hand on my chest as I spoke softly. "My name is Cyndelle."

"This is an announcement for all passengers." We heard a voice coming from the speakers. "As per its original schedule, La Baleine... ...will be arriving in Paris in approximately one hour." It explained as Murr's owner suddenly stood up from his seat. "Although it has nearly reached its end... ...Please enjoy the remainder... ...of your journey through the skies." The speakers finished on that sentence as the white haired man went to a window of La Baleine to see outside.

"PARIS !!!" The man exclaimed in excitement. "Paris ! Where is Paris, Mademoiselle Amelia and Mademoiselle Cyndelle !?" He wondered as he couldn't keep moving.

"Um... I don't think we can see it from here yet..." She explained to him, looking astonished by his sudden behavior.

"Is that right !? ............ What a pity." He said, now dissapointed. "Still, it's amazing, isn't it !?" He asked, his excitement coming back. "Once you board an airship, it's really no time at all before you're in Paris !" He looked through the glass with an appreciative look.