The talk with Amelia

"...Now, then." Vanitas said clapping his hands. "If we're done discussing the fiddly details, can we get down to business ?"

" "Businnes" ?" Count Orlok repeated, not understanding.

"Haaah... I told you already." Vanitas told him. "I came to speak with Amelia.

...Can we talk here ?" He asked.

"Go ahead. Your "talk"... ...has to do with curse-bearers, correct ?"

I was standing at Noé's left as we were on the sidelines of Vanitas and Amelia, and facing the Count, Vanitas sat on a chair, the back of it facing Amelia who was sitting on the sofa.

"...Amelia. In you letter, you said you'd realized you were a curse-bearer about two months previously." Vanitas began.

"Yes." Amelia confirmed.

"Do you remember having any sort of odd experience just before that ?"

Amelia seemed taken aback by his question.

"In others words...

...Did you... ...see "Charlatan"?" Vanitas asked.

"Char... latan... ?" Amelia repeated, obviously lost.

"In speaking to the vampires I've treated so far... ...I learned that, before noticing the changes in themselves, several of them had seen the same thing.

They said, "Before I knew it, I was surrounded by thick fog. There... ...I saw the Parade of Charlatan.""Vanitas explained.

"Do you think this Charlatan is causing curse-bearers to appear ?" Noé wondered.

"I have no idea. That's why I'm asking her."

Amelia rubbed her temples. "I'm sorry... It feels as though I did see something, as you say, but... I can't remember..."

"Try a little harder, all right ?"

"I'm very sorry, there's nothing..." She said.

Vanitas sighed. "Haaaaaaah... Hm... So it's no good I see." He concluded.

"...Why don't you take a look ?

Noé Archiviste." Count Orlok suggested.

Noé looked up at Count Orlok as he froze while Vanitas's expression changed drastically.

"...You knew about me ?" Noé asked. I could see his hand trembling from where I was.

"Before you came here yesterday, I received a letter from your teacher." The ount explained, putting a letter on his desk. "The letter had you name... ...and a request that I assist you with everyday matters while you were in Paris."

Since I moved to stand near Vanitas, I could hear him mumble. "... "Archiviste.""

"Um..." Amelia began. "Is... Is there some way to search my memories ?" She asked. "If there is, please do it. I'd be very glad to be of use to you !" She exclaimed, looking at Noé. "Please, Monsieur Noé."

Noé glanced to the side. "...All right." Then he sat next to Amelia before taking her left arm, he licked her wrist before sinking his teeth in it, drinking her blood.

Amelia was flustered and put a hand over her mouth as she trembled.

Manet asked his sister about the Archivistes and she explained.

We kept watching Noé and Amélia until at a moment, Noé screamed while holding his head, making Vanitas stand up.

"Monsieur Noé !?" Amélia worriedly exclaimed. "Monsieur Noé, what is it ? 

Monsieur Noé...!!"

Just as the doorbell rang I approached Noé and put my hands on his face before  connecting his forehead with the jewel on mine, the jewel emitted a blue glow and  was submerged with flashes before getting a distinct image in my mind and Noé pushed me back, quite roughly as I stumbled in the chair Vanitas was sitting on before, my hood falling.

Noé stood up before walking up to me. "I'm sorry Cyndelle !"

I smiled up at him. "It's alright, it happens that the person I calmed down got shaken up and have this type of reaction. Don't worry."

The silver-haired man nodded his head before frowning, surely because of what he saw in Amelia's memories.

"I see... So you're a Charmian." I heard the voice of the Count.

I wordlessly looked at him, turning around with a shocked expression before glaring at him.

"I saw... ...Charlatan." Noé said. And I have to admit that I was thankful for that since the attention wasn't on me anymore.

"I don't know wheter that was a dream or reality..." The Archiviste started to explain. "... But..." He got out a notepad from his suit's pocket. "...There's no dout that that thing... warped Mademoiselle Amelia's true name !"

After he was finished with his drawing, he handed over the paper to Vanitas.

"...! This is..." I stood up to look over his shoulder. "...Awful. My, but you're a lousy artist !!" Vanitas criticized and I had to admit that he wasn't exactly wrong on that.

"This is no time for jokes, Vanitas !!" Noé scolded him.

"I'm being perfectly serious, damn it !"

"If... If that black creature is behind the manifestation of all these curse-bearers...

...I'll never forgive it. Never !!" Noé had a furious expression as he said that. Vanitas stared at him curiously.

"Heh ! Heh! Heh !" We heard someone coming as we turned to look at the door opening on a lady with long dark hair with two parted bangs and golden eyes, there were also roses' petals flowing around her.

"I heard all, gentleman !!"

"Wait, Lady Dominique !" Nox called her out.

We were all, surprised by this girl entrance.

"Ah---

Domi !" Noé called her.

She tilted her head. "Hello. I've missed you, mon chéri."

"Fi..." Manet began, blushing.

"...An..." Amelia continued with a weird expression, I couldn't really tell how she was feeling.

"...Cée ?" I ended simultaneously with Vanitas, slightly surprised.

"Huh ? No." Noé answered right away, dismissing her words.

She began to slapped his shoulders repetively. "Come, come, Noé ! It's no fun if you just give it away like that ! Ha ha ha ha ha !" She ended with a laugh.

"It was a lie !?" Nox exclaimed in shock.

"Ah... Non, Non ! Don't be angry Mademoiselle." She grabbed Nox by her waist and they were now in a pose that I would often see at balls, when couples were dancing. "You'll ruin your adorable face."

Manet and Amelia were watching with red cheeeks as I tunred my head to look at Noé with a curious gaze along with Vanitas.

"She's Dominique De Sade. And she's a childhood friend, not my fiancée. The thing by her feet is her attendant automaton, Chrysler."

"She was scattering actual roses !?"