The city of Paris

I then finally decided to stand up. "So basically, we have no words to say in this... You're just gonna act and we'll have to follow you around..." I summarized with closed eyes before opening them and see him staring at me with slightly widened eyes and a expression of confusion and shock on Vanitas' face then he smiled brightly and walked to me before grabbing my hands in his.

"It's you Iona !?" He exclaimed, leaning his face close to mine and I only realized now that my cloak just fell on the ground when I stood up but... I was confused by his words.

"Do I know you ? How do you know my true name ?" I asked him, raising a brow as I tilted my head, not understanding what was happening right now.

Noé let out a "ssk" as he was sitting in front of Vanitas. "... Vanitas, there's something I'd like to ask you."

"...Whats is it ? Out with it."

"Why are we in prison ?" Noé asked as I was sitting on my knees like them, but I between them and facing the prison's bars.

"Mm. A very good questin, my dear Noé." Vanitas answered.

"It is ?" I wondered, tilting my head to the side as I remembered what happened earlier.

---Ten hours earlier...

Vanitas was now the one tilting his head in a confused way. "What did you say ?"

I pulled my hands from his. "I'm sorry but you must mistake me for someone else..."

"Nonsense ! I could recognize that dark blue hair fading to a lighter shade of blue and that face anywhere ! And just like you said, I know your true name !"

"Um... Do you know each other ?" Noé asked, seeming confused too.

"Yes !"

"No." We both said differents answers at the same time, looking at him before glancing at each other.

"You don't remember me ?" He asked, pointing at himself.

"I'm really sorry but this is the first time that we met." I looked down, starting to feel bad for him.

"Well... That might be better like that..." I heard him mumble which made me look up but he was already starting to follow Noé, I quickly went to do the same.

"I'll say it as often as I must. Noé... ...Lend me your strenght !" Vanitas requested again from the gentleman.

"No !" The latter screamed at him.

"Why not !? What objection could you have ? Listen to what I have to say first. If we talk it through, you'll understand !" Vanitas tried to convince him. "And by the way where are you going !? My, but I'm hungry!"

"...You are seriously annoying." Noé commented about Vanitas.

I went up to him because I was worried and noticed that his cheeks were flushed as he put his hand on his forehead.

"I beg your pardon, but... There's a place I must go immediately." He told Vanitas.

I was going to protest but Vanitas cut me off.

"In that case, get that errand taken care of ! We'll talk afterward !" He agreed.

"You're coming with me ?" He asked, not looking really pleased by this.

I was trailing behind Vanitas as we were following Noé, Vanitas had his arms crossed behind his head.

"We're here Vanitas, Mlle. Cyndelle." Noé stated making Vanitas looked up and then froze as we were back to La Baleine.