Imagine #22 -- Eunhyuk and Donghae

"Look look, read this one" Donghae exclaims, passing along a fortune from a fortune cookie.

"Hahaha like that will happen" Eunhyuk responds, scrunching up the paper and throwing it aside. There is a growing pile of these papers, as Donghae had convinced Eunhyuk to get Chinese for dinner, along with a whole bag of fortune cookies. The two boys are sitting on the ground, leaning against the couch at opposite ends.

Donghae is happily making his way through them quickly, chucking one to Eunhyuk to open every now and again. Donghae throws a cookie at Eunhyuk, opening one of his own and reading the paper. His expression is confused, as he re-reads the paper. Eunhyuk doesn't notice Donghae, busy reading his own until Donghae is right beside him, grabbing his shoulders and kissing him on the lips. Eunhyuk sits still, feeling a warm feeling spread inside him, entirely confused about what is happening.

"What are you doing?" Eunhyuk asks, looking at Donghae who is now sitting in front of him.

"I'm just doing what the fortune cookie said. Who am I to stand in the way of fate?" Donghae muses, passing the paper along.

Kiss the next person you see, they could be your soul mate.

"Tsh" Eunhyuk mutters, throwing the paper at Donghae's face.

"That's no excuse" Eunhyuk says quietly, looking away from Donghae.

"You're hiding" Donghae notices, moving closer and tapping his shoulder.

"Mmm" Eunhyuk mutters unhappily and Donghae smiles.

"Give up the act, I know you liked it" Donghae states. Eunhyuk thinks for a second, and as quick as he can, Eunhyuk faces Donghae again and kisses him, having to lean forward from his seated position to reach Donghae's lips. There is a few second of silence after the kiss, before Donghae breaks it.

"Knew it" Donghae smiles, face still close to Eunhyuk's as he kisses him yet again, pulling Eunhyuk closer.