Imagine #6 -- Xiumin and Kris

"Baozi~" Luhan calls out, catching up to his hyung as they leave the school together.

"Are you still going to the town to get food?" Luhan inquires, looking around themselves.

"Of Course, where else am I going to eat all the steamed buns in the area!" Xiumin replies, motioning that he can join too. Luhan smiles, shaking his head.

"I think I'll hang out with Sehun today" He says, pointing to two boys coming towards them. Sehun was happily dragging along a very tall boy. When they reached us, Sehun went automatically to Luhan and hooked an arm through Luhan's arm.

"We'll be going now. Oh, but Kris, would you look after Baozi??" Luhan and Sehun walk off together after saying this, leaving the other two boys in silence.

"Annyeong" The tall boy steps closer, waving slightly. Xiumin curses his height when he has to look up to see Kris clearly.

"A-annyeong" He says quietly. Xiumin was a naturally shy boy, and speaking with people outside of his friend group was hard for him.

"Your cute" Kris says bluntly, leaning down slightly so that Xiumin doesn't have to look up as much. Unfortunately this also means he is even closer than before, making Xiumin unable to speak well.

"I-I.. W-what?" Xiumin stutters, and Kris smiles.

"I heard from Sehun that you like steamed buns?? Would you like to go get some?" Kris offers, looking in the direction of town.

"Oh, N-ne" Xiumin agrees, and the two start walking together.

Off to the side, Luhan and Sehun had been watching happily.

"I knew they would get along" Sehun boasts, and Luhan rolls his eyes.

"We both already knew they would like each other, we just gave them a little push" Luhan says, convincing himself that his Baozi would be fine without Sehun and him following.