Imagine #14 -- Chanyeol and Baekhyun

Baekhyun looks around for Chanyeol, quickly noticing that he's missing.

"Suho, have you seen Yeol?" Baekhyun asks, glancing around the room. It is dark, which is not exactly helping. They were at some sort of party held by their sunbaes, which one Baekhyun didn't know.

"No, how about you go look?" Suho suggests, making Baekhyun smile in appreciation. Suho is kind and understanding, and Baekhyun can't help but give him a quick hug as he passes and runs off to look for Chanyeol. It doesn't take long to find the giant, and Baekhyun quickly makes himself happy by his side.

"Baek! look what I found" Chanyeol leads Baekhyun into one of the many cupboards lining the walls and flicks a light as the door closes. Small fairy lights blink on, lighting up the dark room. Baekhyun sees Chanyeol standing in front of him, smiling happily at Baekhyun's awed expression. The lights are so pretty, hanging around the room that Baekhyun laughs and looks at Chanyeol.

"How'd you find them?" He questions.

"Just had a look around. I didn't stay in here long since I wanted to show you" Chanyeol explains. Baekhyun stands up on his tiptoes, wrapping his arms around Chanyeol and shyly kisses him, the twinkling lights shining shadows over each of their faces. As Baekhyun pulls back, Chanyeol kisses him quickly again.

"I think Suho will wonder where we went" Baekhyun states when they pull away, and Chanyeol looks the the door as if he can see Suho.

"Hmm let's go find them then" Chanyeol says, taking Baekhyun's hand and opening the door. Except the door won't open.

"Are we going?" Baekhyun asks, looking up at Chanyeol.

"...I think the door's locked" Chanyeol says, jiggling the door handle again, but the door doesn't budge.

"Oh" Baekhyun says, seeing Chanyeol trying to open the door. They look at each other, trying to think of a solution.

"The music's too loud out there, so we can't shout" Baekhyun comments, sighing and sitting down on the ground. Chanyeol joins him, sitting by his side and wrapping an arm around him.

"I'm glad I dragged you in here with me, I'd go crazy being stuck alone" Chanyeol states, looking at Baekhyun slightly.

"I'm glad too, I would've gone crazy looking for you" Baekhyun replies, leaning his head on Chanyeol's shoulder. Baekhyun closes his eyes, leaning into Chanyeol happily as Chanyeol secures his arms around him.

2 Hours later the door opens and a curious head pokes out.

"Hyung! I found them!" Sehun calls out to Suho, pulling a face. "Their doing their cuddly stuff" Sehun walks away from the door, leaving it open for whenever the two boys wake up from the sleep that had overtaken them.