Imagine #11 -- XiuChen and HunHan (Ft.XiuHan)

(Oh god, so many ships, I apologize if its confusing)

"Oh, look! Chen and Sehun seem to be fighting" Xiumin states, seeing the two younger boys arguing loudly. Their voices were rising every minute, and the other members were starting to take notice that it wasn't a quiet disagreement.

"How do we stop them? Should we try talking to them?" Xiumin continues, looking towards the bickering friends. Luhan thinks for a moment, looking away.

"No, I already tried talking to Sehun, he ignored me." Luhan pouts, looking down.

"That's not like him" Xiumin supports Luhan, agreeing with him and waiting sadly for a solution. Luhan looks up at him thoughtfully.

"I have an idea, if you want to try it?"

----------------

"C-.....Chen~... please stop fighting" Xiumin calls out, clinging to Luhan's shirt. Chen glances at him, before freezing. His boyfriend was a little too close to Sehun's boyfriend for his liking.

"Sehun-ah, you too, please stop!" Luhan also calls out, pulling Xiumin closer to him. With the younger boys looking at them, shocked and confused, Xiumin and Luhan put on innocent faces. Xiumin hides his face in Luhan's shirt, peeking out and seeing Chen looking unhappy.

"If you two like each other that much... Me and Xiumin can just go..."

"NO!"

"NO"

Sehun and Chen walk up to the older boys instantly, pulling them away from each other and dragging them off in different directions. Xiumin smiles happily, silently thanking Luhan for his plan. Although, since they made their boyfriends jealous, they wouldn't be allowed to hangout for a while.

But, of course that was only a small sacrifice.