Imagine #1 -- Baekhyun and Chanyeol

"C-Chanyeol?" Baekhyun whispers into the darkness that was Chanyeol's bedroom. In the dim he saw the tall boy shift in his bed, leaning up and squinting in the dark to see Baekhyun properly.

"Whats wrong Baek?" He asks, confused at why he was there in the middle of the night.

"There's thunder.. and lightening" Baekhyun says, looking down at the ground. When he looks up again, he sees Chanyeol smiling, opening his arms wide. Baekhyun scrambles quickly, settling in Chanyeol's embrace and leaning against him. A loud crash of thunder makes Baekhyun jump slightly, but he calms as soon as Chanyeol tightens his hold on him. Baekhyun leans his head on Chanyeol's chest, closing his eyes and listening to the rain and wind around the house. After a while, Baekhyun's breathing slows, and his eyelids drop closed. Soon, Chanyeol too felt himself start to fall asleep, so he presses a soft kiss to the top of Baekhyun's head, securing his arms around him before drifting into sleep.

The morning brought cold whether, not that either boy would notice. Neither had moved during the night, and as Baekhyun opened his eyes, he was surprised to see the taller boy still sleeping next to him. As if on cue, Chanyeol's eyes opened and he groaned as he woke up. He notices Baekhyun gazing at him and turns to him, ending up right in front of him, but slightly higher.

"Good morning Baek" He says, smiling sleepily. Baekhyun shifted closer to Chanyeol and smiled, wrapping his arms around him to hide from the cold morning air.

"Good morning Yeollie"