Imagine #4 -- Baekhyun and Chanyeol

Baekhyun was walking happily home from school, side by side with Chanyeol when he noticed the darkening sky. Only a few minuets later, the sky split, pouring rain over them in an instant. Baekhyun quickly pulls an umbrella out of his bag and opens it, trying to shelter both of them under it. It was slightly difficult, since Chanyeol was taller then him and his arm would get tired from holding it up high, but he didn't mind. As if chanyeol could read his expression, Chanyeol took the umbrella out of his hands and held it up for him, taking Baekhyun's hand in his own. Chanyeol quickly puts both his and Baekhyun's hand in his large pocket. Seeing Baekhyun's questioning, but grateful face, Chanyeol shrugs.

"It's cold" He says, and Baekhyun smiles slightly, holding onto Chanyeols hand inside the pocket.

"Ne, it is" Baekhyun replies, and they continue walking. The two boys were much to large to both fit perfectly under the small umbrella, but Chanyeol didn't seem to mind. Every few minutes, Chanyeol would pull Baekhyun closer to his side, trying to stop him from getting wet. Making it back to Chanyeol's house, they rush inside away from the cold, spending the rest of the afternoon sitting in Chanyeol's room together, the time slipping away without them noticing.