Oasis

Links POV:
     I watched her dance between sips of liquor. The sweat on her body made her skin glow brighter, and I could not take my eyes off of her. I felt a growing desire to have her within every passing moment, yet I stayed where I was.
Nabooru whispered something in her ear that sent her looking around until she locked eyes with me. Giving me a look, she released her hair from her ponytail, lifting her head slightly as her fiery hair closed in around her.
         I took a sip of the liquor, leaning back as I waited for her. She began walking toward me, and bent down to tease me with a kiss. When she looked into my eyes I didn't hide that I was vulnerable, and in response she felt my thigh as she pulled me in for another kiss.
I pulled her onto me-bringing her closer, as her hand explored. I began to feel pleasure and looked up at the night sky.
        She began to grab and shift, making my heart beat faster and my breath quicken. I managed to grab her attention, stopping her before I could moan. I grabbed her face and kissed her desperately. Our heads bobbing in coherence as her hands began to grip my back.
We broke apart to breathe, and she got up to head inside the fortress. I followed her into the room Nabooru gave us, sitting on the bed as she undressed herself-then helped me do the same.
I flopped on the pillows as she closed the canopy curtains for privacy-even though they didn't do much.
She crawled on top of me, with her hands gripping my chest as she began to ride my waist; moaning as she went faster.
I pulled her face to mine and we began sloppily kissing, grabbing at each other's flesh. Still kissing, I began to shift my weight onto her, grabbing a hold of her right thigh as my other hand gripped the silk sheets.
Making hard and fast movements, I groaned as she held onto my neck; panting my name into my ear:
"Ugh, Link *pant*Link *panting twice* Liiinnnnk, uh-huh,*pant*uh *pant*uh *pants three times* uahhhhhhhh."
liquids soaked our legs and the sheets as we gasped like fish out of water. Our muscles began to relax and our bodies jittered in each other's arms. Tiredly she grabs my face and draws me into a kiss. My body collapsed inbetween her legs and just like that we fell asleep.
///////////////////////////////////