Malon's room

Link POV:
      It had been way past midnight, and as soon as I got to Hyrule field I called for Epona. She eventually came and I rode the rest of the way to Kakariko.
        Standing before Malon's house, I wiped the sweat from my face and knocked on the door. When she opened the door it looked like she had been crying more.
       Her jewelry and dress was off, and her hair was fully down. It was as if she had never gone anywhere.
         Without thinking, I kissed her, and to my surprise she kissed me back.
         Her hands traveled up to my face as mine rested on her back.
She pulled me inside, and I closed the door behind me as she lead me to her room. The moonlight illuminated her room with a blue-ish glow, that made me feel like I were in water...
///////////////////////////////////////////
Malon POV:
      I heard a knock at the front door and cautiously went to go answer it.
        When I opened the door Link was there, worn out by the night's events. I wanted to scream at him and tell him to leave, but I also wanted to tell him how much I love him.
       Without saying a word he kissed me, and I wasn't afraid to kiss him back.
      Our kisses made clicking noises as both of my hands caressed his face, trying to get more from him.
       When we broke away, I took his hand in mine and lead him to my room. I began kissing him again before he pulled away to look at me.   
      My hands fell to his shoulders, as he cupped my cheek with his right hand.
    As I looked at him I noticed that his hair was sticking to his face, which meant he had been sweating.
        He looked at me with gentle eyes, and said softly:
"I'm in love with you, Malon."
      Butterflies began to swarm my stomach, again, as he leaned in to kiss me again.
I pressed up against him as his arms wrapped around my waist-as if to seal us together. We moved to my bed and I laid on my back as he hovered over me. The more we kissed the more tender things got, and I began running my fingers through his hair.
      Simultaneously we drew apart for air, and I felt an unfamiliar but exciting energy pulsing through me.
"Link..."
"Yes."
"Will you stay the night?"
"Of course I will."