Misconception

Link POV:
        I woke up really early the next morning so that I could go to Goron City-to ask my brother, Darunia, about the situation. I figured he might of known a thing or two, and would possibly have a cure for Malon's legs.
        "Heyyyyyy!" He boomed when I came into sight.
        "Hey, how you doing?" I greeted while shaking his hand.
          "I'm doing all right. Man-Hyrule sure is at a wonderful peace, ain't it."
            "It surely is."
            "So I heard about you and a little lady becoming something more than friends. Malon-am I right?" He said playfully nudging my elbow.
              "Yeah, she's great," I said letting out a chuckle.
                 "I also heard you both proposed making a new town to the Royal Family. That's some pretty cool stuff, She's good for you brother-a way for you to escape being in fighter mode."
                  "Thank you-we got the letter yesterday saying the town was approved."
                  "See that's the stuff!" he said pulling me into a side hug, "If you ever need help, you know where to find us."
                    "Thanks-and I will later at noon, but  first I got to ask you something."
                "Go on."
        "Me and Malon had enloped and we...did something, and her legs wouldn't stop shaking. I was hoping that you would know what happened to them and how to fix it?"
         I searched his face for answers but all he did was burst into laughter and pat me hard on my shoulder.
        "Congratulations, and Malon's legs are perfectly fine, it just means you did a good job," he said with tears rolling down his cheeks.
        "A good job?"
      He burst into even more laughter at this, banging his hand on the floor causing me to go unsteady.
         He wheezed. "Yes, it means you pleased her well; that's a good thing!"
        "Oh. Ohhhhhhhhhh," I said in sudden realization.
          "Yeah," He said letting out his last laugh while wiping the tears from his cheeks.
          "Her legs will go back in no time, her body just had a rush-that's all."
            I laughed at myself, and he joined in again.
       "You ain't learn about this stuff Link?"
         "I have, but not about how it affects her."
          "Well, now you know," he said patting my back again.
    I hung out there a little longer to catch up with him before going home. Instead of feeling bad, I left there feeling pretty proud.
////////////////////////////////////////////
Malon POV:
      I woke up and turned to my side to see Link gone. I got up and as I was making the bed, I realized that I was standing, and walking, and my legs weren't shaking. I was so happy; for a moment I thought I wouldn't walk again.
       I waited for Link to come home to tell him, and in the meantime, I got dressed for the day. I took out my braid and brushed my hair till it was smooth and afterwards I washed my face.   
       While brushing my teeth, I noticed a red-ish mark on my neck. When I finished I leaned in closer to the mirror and observed the mark. It was a Hickie from the other night, and I just covered it up with my mother's yellow scarf.        
         When Link walked through the door I yelled "Surprise!" while pointing at my legs.
       He laughed and then sat me down on the couch, next to him.
        "So," He started, " I went to a trusted friend this morning and asked him about the leg thing, and he said that it just meant that I did a 'good job'-and it was completely normal."
      "Ohhhhhh, so I wasn't being punished,"

Me and Link burst into laughter about how dramatic we were the other night, just to find out it was nothing.
    A couple of hours later, a crew of men and some Gorons entered the forest and started building Mabel Village with Link. Before they began I kissed Link goodbye and went to Kakoriko, where I hung out with Anju and told her and my Father the news.
         When I got back from Kakoriko, I seen that the men had been working on renovating the treehouses, building a ranch, and making an irrigation system. When I went up to the loft I found Link laid out across the bed sleeping. I smiled to myself as I kissed his cheek and put the blanket over him. I soon joined his slumber after my bath.