Prologue

I finally made it to university! I worked so hard through highschool to get good grades so I could get out of there. Tucson was a hell hole of torture for me. No one liked me and no one acknowledged my existance.

Yeah, I needed to get out of here.

So what did I do? Did I apply to in-state universities? No. Did I apply to out-of state universities? No, cause I didn't want to live in this country. I had nothing for me here. I hate my freaking culture here in the US. I didn't belong here. So I applied to out of the country universities, and where did I end up? Australia, that's where.

I needed out. No one was there for me to say goodbye to, besides my parents who weren't exactly pleased with my school choice, but hell, I got full ride so they aren't complaining too loud. My parents each thought I would go to their alma mater. I went my own path. I have a job lined up there and a vespa for transporting myself.

I can finally escape the nothingness that I have felt for so god damn long. I don't need anyone from home to come back into my life to fuck it up.

So now I am moving into the dorm   and hoping that my roommate isn't a dick. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hi! 

I have been wanting to write this for a while so I thought I'd start it before I completely forgot about it. I hope you like this story and will read it. :)

Love you all!